°fourteen°

An hour has passed since the last time Saera's heart monitor stop beeping. Everyone was so sad, but they were not just sad but they also scared. Scared about how would they tell her parents?? Almost every member blamed their self for Saera's death.

When they were just about to take off the heart monitor, it was beeping again. All of them were shocked by what just happened. Saera was breathing normally, but still in a coma state.

"GUYS!!! She's alive!!" Daniel who sat beside her checked her pulse then cheered happily, without he knew, some tears were breamed in the corner of his eyes. Not just him, but all of wanna one were crying and sighed in relief because of their Saera, their girl was alive.

"But, she's still in a coma." Jisung stated as everyone just smiled in relief. "At least, She's here now with us." Jaehwan who said that held her hand to make sure that she was okay.

"Should I call the doctor?" Sungwoon asked and Jisung nodded even the youngers nodded too. "Call the doctor now, and tell her or him to come here asap." Minhyun told him as he walked outside of the room to make a call.

They cleaned her face and her wounds again. It was starting to get better each hour, and her condition was almost stable by the time the doctor arrived.

"How is she, Doc?" Jihoon asked in worried tone with Woojin on his side. "She's okay now. You guys took care of her wounds very well. I'm impressed." The doctor smiled and sat on the chair beside Saera's bed, writing something in his notebook. Some of them were curious about what did he wrote in his notebook.

"If I'm not wrong, she'll be awake tomorrow. She needs some rest because of some blood lost when you guys saved her. I'll give the medicine to Minhyun in the living room." The Doctor then started to clean his things or should I say packing up his things. "Thank you, doctor. I'll take you outside." Jisung accompanied the doctor outside of Saera's room with Jaehwan and Sungwoon on his side.

Jihoon, Woojin, and Jinyoung were the one who took care of Saera. Jinyoung started to walk closer to Saera's bed and sat on the chair the doctor sat a while ago. He looked at Saera's pale face with a worried face even Woojin and Jihoon could see his concerns.

"Please, wake up soon. We'll fix everything up." He caressed her hair slowly not wanting to hurt her fragile body right now.

"Don't worry, she's strong and we knew that. She'll wake up soon." Woojin patted Jinyoung's back to calm him up. Little did they know, Jihoon was just sitting on the couch looking at her.

Meanwhile...

Saera's POV

The memories were swimming in my head like Jaera said before. Each second, it was like patching my puzzled memories in my head. All of them were like pieces of a puzzle that were trying to complete all of it.

I was remembering my past slowly as the right memories went back to its place. I could remember the day when I played and trained with Wanna One. All of us were happy just like a normal child. Everything was shown up like a movie scene and I could see them all.

But then... the last memories that hit me was...

.

.

.

.

I am Jaera...

I didn't know what to do, what if they find out that I have my memories back?? I was afraid yet happy.

Lee Jaera that I saw in myself was a pretty girl with a girly style even though she or I was able to do some martial arts. There was a slight difference between me and Jaera actually even though we were the exact same person.