--- ɨռȶʀօɖʊƈȶɨօռ ---

Hey guys! This is me, queenazuraine greeting you a happy new year!!! And this was supposed to be published at Taetae's birthday, but I didn't. This book is a gift from me to my fellow V-stans out there!

So, here are the things you need to know about you in this book:

Min Jinhae (18 years old)

Min Seoklee (52 years old)

Min Yoongi

And about the BTS, I'm changing some stuff here, and here they are:

Kim Namjoon (RM)

- still the leader of the group. A real devastation machine.
- 19 years old (turning 20)

Kim Seokjin (Jin)

- Namjoon's's co-leader.
- 20 years old (turning 21)

Min Yoongi (Suga)

- the 'tactician' of the group.
- 20 years old

Jung Hoseok (J-hope)

- the 'brains' of the group.
- 20 years old

Park Jimin (Jimin)

- the professional flirt and heart breaker.
- 19 years old

Kim Taehyung (V)

- the 'power' of the group.
- 19 years old

Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook)

- V's right hand (sorta).
- 17 years old
- Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Bangtan Sonyeondan--

*The Hyung line's in college, while the Maknae line's in Senior High School Year with Jinhae.

So this book is based out of Bangtan's Danger. But I'm not saying that I'm gonna make a story out of the actual lyrics of the song, so...

I will also add idols from different bands/groups.

And about the pictures per chapter? Those are NOT mine unless I say so.

And about the school you're attending in, you are supposed to know how to speak in English, so you should mostly talk in this language. But you won't get punished or something if you talk in Korean.

Most of the characters here know how to speak in English. So most of the time they'll be talking like that. But there are times that they'll be talking in Korean.

==》Min Jinhae (민 진 해): Do not take this name. This name is strictly to be used in MY BOOKS ONLY. Unless I gave you permission to use it.

}》Angst included.
}》There are some slight violent scenes, so this book is to be read by readers13 years of age and up.

==》Plagiarism is a crime.

I guess that's all the thing you need to know for now.

So, I hope you enjoy this story.