||》Chapter 24《||

DISCLAIMER: I own the picture above, but the Taehyung pic isn't mine.

[6: 31 p.m.]

Jinhae's POV

After the slow song being played, the DJ played something more upbeat. I just stood by the door, like what Yoongi told me a minute ago.

He was searching this whole room for Taehyung.

I couldn't see right through the sea of people, so I decided to stay still and be cautious.

Then the doors suddenly opened, revealing Jimin. "Who are you with?" "No one." I instantly answered. He looks around before going to my side.

"There's no sign of Ivy in this building yet. And where is Taehyung?" He throws another question at me.

"I don't know. What could be the possible reasons as to why he's--" "There are a lot of possibilities, Jinhae-ah."

I know his face was itching to smirk right now.

"Then why don't you stay here, and I go look for him. When you see Yoongz, you tell him." I pushed the doors, leaving the noisy ball room. But before I stepped further away, Jimin's voice suddenly filled the silent atmosphere.

"Check the second floor. Maybe he's there." He beams, poking his head in between the wooden doors. I nodded, turning around and went around the first floor, constantly calling out to him.

As I reached the second floor, I can make out the muffled laughter coming from one of the rooms.

Maybe these were the guys Jimin was talking about earlier. I slowly opened the door, not recognizing any of the faces inside. I slowly shut it, trying my best not to make a sound while walking away, trying to reach the far end of the hallway.

Faint music came from the very last door on the right. I hoisted my gown up and rushed to it, trying to eavesdrop.

"Give me one more shot!" A deep voice spoke from the other side.

'...'

'What the actual f(lower)?! The hell is he doing here?!'

I threw the door open, frustrated since he could've ruined the mission with what he's doing. The room was dimly lit, making everything a little bit difficult to see.

Which was drinking with 4 boys and 3 girls, with packets of unknown powder spread on the floor and on the table they were using.

"Kim Taehyung!"

He whipped his head to look at me and grinned, despite the cold face I'm displaying behind my mask. He didn't have his mask on so I recognized him immediately.

The girl on his lap wobbled as she walked away and sat on another chair.

I entered the room and made him stand up by grabbing his collar. But once I let his collar go, he looked like he was having a hard time staying on his feet.

"Let the drug fade away from his system first before you go drag him out of here, genius." One of the boys slurred a little, my eyes twitching when he finished talking.

"You let him take those in?!" I questioned, glaring at the male who talked recently. "I didn't, she did." I gazed at the girl in a gray mermaid-tail gown, now recognizing her face after she decided to remove her own mask.

"Sae Yoon?" She sarcastically waved at me before standing up. "And what do you think are you doing to my Taehyungie?" She raises her brow at me, clearly unamused of what I'm doing here.