||》Chapter 14 [SPECIAL DEDICATION: Happy Suga Day: Hidden Message?《|

I own the picture above, but the Suga pics aren't mine.

Date made: March 9, 2018
Published: ...

Since Yoongi-oppa was the one who had his birthday lately, I made a chapter with his Point Of View only. Enjoy!!!

[7:50 p.m.]

Yoongi's POV

First off...

She got bullied by him.

Then I tried to warn him. I don't think he listened.

Then she hurt him.

Then I advised her to stay away from him.

He never stopped. He still annoys the hell out of her. Which I found stupid, annoying, but somehow amazed too.

Then they found each other in a mission.

They were so weary and irritated about the fact that they have to work together in the future.

After that, she got humiliated by him in front of our schoolmates.

Then he got humiliated by her in front of their classmates.

Then they shared a glaring competition.

He posted a status update in his social media account.

Then here we are, the Min and Kim family, together with everyone else.

Then I heard something about a Mustard bottle with him a while ago. I know he was planning some prank on her.

After all of this, I was so shocked how the events turned around for them.

Yes, I was watching each and every move they make towards each other.

He made her blush just by his outfit. Since she can't take it anymore, she went away.

She got pissed about him taking the serving spoon from her desired food.

She was about to walk away but I think he felt bad and served her food.

Unexpected, huh?

Then just a moment ago, she decided to walk through the beach, alone. Well, that's what Jimin said.

About her decision? Yeah, I know. What a stupid move.

According to Jimin, he saw her looking at a bunch of half-naked men, she walking away from them. I can't help but feel triggered for a while.

He stood up and pointed it out to the others with him.

He decided to follow her. And like what she said just now, he saved her from those perverts.

Hoseok said that she mentioned something about him supposed to startle her, but saw her in distress.

And that's different from what Jimin told me, right?

And Jungkook was watching the both of them, they lasted a little bit after the little incident, and they looked like they were talking. The fact that she was safe with him made me relieved somehow.

But I can't help to think that this was almost impossible, specially in their case.

Something's off. Really off.

I don't know if it's positive, or negative.

Either way, I'm very, very much interested to watch.

How about you? What do you think?

Whatever you're thinking of, we'll just have to wait for their story to roll, and we'll see how it'll turn out.

Excited? Yeah, I feel you.
---------------
#RIP4thWall