||》Chapter 19《||

DISCLAIMER: I own the picture above, but the Jin pic ain't mine.

Time Skip: [March 3, Tuesday; 9:41 a.m.]

Taehyung's POV

I walked outside my classroom with Jimin by my side. It was finally break time, and I'm planning not to talk to my batch mates.

It's like what I heard yesterday haunted me until now.

"I know right?! She's back after a long year!"

"She said she's going to throw a party before prom!"

"Oh. My. Gosh. Saeyoon-ah! You're back!"

We finally entered the cafeteria and sat around some random table. Jungkook came from behind us and sat beside Jimin.

"It is true, huh?" I looked at Jimin, giving him a small glare. "Obviously. Almost the whole school is talking about it." I huffed and snatched my phone from my pocket. I tried to distract myself from the world. But something I expected, came.

"Taehyungie-ah~!"

My peripheral vision caught Jimin and Jungkook turning around, but I stayed put.

I felt another presence beside me. It's not a question who it might be.

"Olenmanieyo, jagi (It's been a while, love)!" Saeyoon beams. She clung onto my arm, and I quickly removed it. "Stop it, Saeyoon." I wasted no time and got up my seat, going outside the cafeteria.

I quickened my pace since I heard her annoying heels following me. "Tae-" "I said stop it!" I halted and faced her.

Black stilettos, bare legs, a short skirt, a pink blouse, and a caked face settled in my vision once I set my eyes on her. I kept an emotionless face as I stared into her fake eyes.

"Mwo? Ihaeka andoeyo (What? I don't understand)." She steps closer, and I back up. "Stop talking like that, you witch." I growled underneath my breath. "Taehyung, just listen-" "Don't expect me to. Leave me alone and always stay away from me." I stated before turning on my heels and walking away.

3rd Person POV

Saeyoon stayed put, watching Taehyung walk farther away from her, hurt. She narrowed her eyes in a threatening way and puckered her lips. "Just you wait, Taehyung..." She flipped her hair and turned to the cafeteria's direction. She saw multiple stares given by men around her. As a response, she sent them a suggestive smile before walking off, unaware of the suspecting eyes watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, do you know her?" Jisoo's eyes perked up when she heard a male talk in a whispering voice. She was just beside the boy's table, so it's a piece of cake for her to hear whatever they were talking about.

"Yeah, I heard she's V's rebound girl." Jisoo's eyes widened because of the second voice, now curious of who they were talking about.

"That can't be true. She stabbed him back in junior high!" Jisoo had a clue on who this male might be. Probably one of her male P.E. classmates. She never thought of males gossiping around, but seems like it's possible.

"How the hell did you know?" The first voice asks.

"They attacked each other last week. And she revealed the large wound on V's arm." Now Jisoo knew who the first man was. She slowly turned around and followed the two boys' gazes. She immediately spotted three girls, one unfamiliar.

"Then what did she do?"

"Threatened him basically." Jisoo was disappointed because of these boys. "Jisoo-ah?" She felt a tap on her back, and she faced Lisa instantly. "Who are you looking at?" Rose, one of her friends, asked. "Ah, just... my classmate..." Jisoo trails off. "Classmate? Which classmate?" Jennie took a bite of her snack before looking at the fuchsia-haired girl. "Um, Jinhae. She's in some of my classes. She's also Yoongi-oppa's little sister." She declared, receiving understanding nods from her three friends.