||》Chapter 13《||

DISCLAIMER: I own the picture above, but the Hobi pics aren't mine.

3rd Person POV

[7:23 p.m.]

Breakfast passed.

Lunch came by.

And it was already nighttime.

Dinner time is in an hour.

The sea shore has lights all over the place, making the beach water shimmer. Seoklee and Joon Ho, accompanied by Han Sung, mentioned something about meeting someone in their hotel, so they left the Bangtan Boys and the three girls with some bodyguards. The 'Hyung' line of the boys were taking a walk around the beach, while the 'Maknae' line stayed with Jinhae, Song-eun, and Hyo Rin.

Hyo Rin, Jimin, and Jungkook was distracted by their gadgets, while Song-eun, Jinhae, and Taehyung just watched the three playing games.

Jinhae looked at the beach, seeing it shine like a diamond.

She followed her mind and stood up.

"Where are you going, Jinhae?" Song-eun looks at her. Jinhae pointed at the beach. "I'm gonna take a last swim. I hope you don't mind." Song-eun nods in agreement, and Jinhae hurriedly left the hut. Tourists were almost everywhere. Good thing the place wasn't that crowded.

Jinhae let the cold air hit hair face, and the freezing water touch her feet. The tides were high at this time of the night, since the moon was on it's full phase. Some people were on the beach, either playing, talking, or swimming.

The girl shivered at how chilly the water was and rubbed her arms. However, she slowly dipped herself in the water.

She heard whistling from the distance, then followed by short laughter. Her eyes turned dark and whipped her head to her right side.

She saw a group of men, about 5, looking at her. She narrowed her eyes and got back to what she was doing, but she heard a cat-call again. She groaned in frustration and gave the five men one of her infamous death glares. Her body went stiff when she saw one of the half-naked men walk to her direction.

She walked away, desperately trying to get away from that stranger. She looked back, and he saw the man started swimming to her. She didn't pay attention to where she was going, and she fell into the ice-cold water, it finally touching her face.

She didn't have a chance to get up by herself since a pair of manly arms brought her up. She internally panicked and thrashed around. A dark chuckle stopped her actions. Then she put her arms on her torso for defense, her arms touching a hint of clothing.

She finally opened her eyes and saw a clothed chest of a man.

"T-taehyung?" Her voice was shaking since she's freezing. Although they were far from the shore, Jinhae can still see his physiques. "W-what are you doing here??" She asked.

"I was about to sneak up on you, but when that pervert tried to swim towards you, I swam as well." Taehyung stated in his normal tone. Jinhae's eyes widened and peeked over his shoulder. The 'pervert' Taehyung was talking about was with his friends again, occasionally stealing glances at the two.

She sighed in relief, but blushed immediately. Taehyung's arms was still wrapped around her protectively. She thought of ways how to get out of his hold. Good thing they were meters away from the light, or Taehyung would've bullied her about her red face right now.

"Um, they're gone now..." Taehyung turned his head around to make sure they really were. He slowly retracted his arms, and let go of the girl in front of him. "T-thanks... for being here..." Her voice trailed off, not finding the right words to say to her somewhat 'savior'. "Ha! You should thank me for trying to sneak up on you! You could've been slaughtered by those...pigs." He gestured towards the men from a while ago. The girl fixed her hair properly and sighed.