||》Chapter 34《||

Jinhae's POV

"TAEHYUNG!"

Then another gunshot was heard.

Hyo Rin shot the man behind the sniper with ease.

I gritted my teeth when my gaze fell on Taehyung's now unconscious form.

I charged at the closest victim possible, who happened to be Smith himself. But he dodged my attack.

"F(LOWER)ING S(HOOT)S!" I yelled and aimed at the closest enemy to me.

My peripheral vision caught Jimin raise his gun. He shot Rivaille instantly, catching him off guard.

I shot Ivy, her body hitting the ground, blood now surrounding her.

I turned to the remaining others, but they were already down, with Namjoon containing Smith in a tight choke hold and the girl from a while ago beside them, standing in complete shock.

"S(HOOT), BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" I heard Hoseok-oppa's cracking voice. I turned to them and saw Taehyung with shut eyes and bloody clothes. Seokjin-oppa carries him, with the other following.

"Ah, be happy for him. He's one with his father now."

'...'

My mind went blank. I didn't know what to do. But one person was on my mind as seconds passed.

'Taehyung...'

"Son of a-" I was just about to give him a hard punch, but my dad stopped me.

"Jinhae, go ahead. I'll have to take care of this guy and go to you. Make sure he gets immediate treatment." Trusting his words, my body ran away from my father and Namjoon-oppa who had a furious glare towards the man in his hold. Han Sung and Jung Lo were also left behind.

I quickly entered the van where everyone rushing to the hospital was. I stayed at the front passenger seat, since the boys were probably with the injured.

Yoongi drove with incredible speed towards the nearest hospital.

Until now, my breathing pattern is ragged.

I bit my lips, hands sweating. My eyes suddenly became glossy as I constantly turn my head to see his condition.

But then, I began to wipe the tears away from my eyes.

'This is total bulls(hoot).'

'Why am I acting like this for him?'

The van came to a halt. I threw the door open and stood outside.

I seem to always freeze in my place whenever I wanted to do something.

Some people were left in the van, namely Song-eun, Jungkook, with Haneul-unnie. They were instructed to stay inside by Seokjin-oppa.

I ran along with the others to the Emergency section of the hospital.

Hoseok-oppa yelled loudly, getting immediate attention from nearby doctors and nurses.

Good.

In no time, Taehyung had been laid down on the hospital bed, being rushed somewhere. It's hard to think when your mind is too clouded with fear.

'MH∀⊥ DO I ℲƎ∀ᴚ?'

The doctors stopped all of us from further following Taehyung's unconscious form. The males tried to push through, but it was no use. While I started sweating.

'This is all my fault.'

'I should've warned him immediately.'

My breath hitched as I continued pacing back and forth, trying to take things off my mind for a while. The boys' condition is a wreck. They're constantly checking through the glass, hoping to see anything. But doctors and curtains were surrounding the shot male.