||》Chapter 7《||

Jinhae's POV

"I can't believe this s(hoot)." I looked at the ground like it was the most interesting object in the world. "Hm?" Song-eun's voice questions as she shakes my shoulders. "That little f(lower)ed up male b(each)." I cussed a lot right now. It's my way of releasing my emotions, whenever I'm sad or pissed off.

"Aish. I can't believe you're working with him too, Jinhae." Hyorin comments, sighing. "What did I do to deserve this..." I muttered and took out my phone to check the time. '10:37 p.m.'.

"Yah, you make it sound like it's the end of the world." Eunie spoke up, smiling a little. "It is the end of my world." I snapped back at her. She just chuckled.

"Well, maybe it's time to make a new one." She kindly stated. I 'Tch'ed at her sentence and scoffed. "That's highly impossible." I responded. I thought of the possible ways how to turn this situation to a good one. But bad memories came rushing back to my head. Those f(lower)ed up memories I spent with the f(lower)ing male b(each), Kim Taehyung.

Just thinking about his name made me wanna throw up.

____________________________
Flashback:

(8th grade)

I cautiously walked through the halls of the school, hoping to find my locker sooner than I expected. I also kept my eyes sharp in case Song-eunie is here. And not only for her.

'Damn it, where was my locker again??'

I just realized that I skipped my locker, so I had to go back a few steps to get to my locker.

"Taehyungie-ah!" A feminine voice suddenly screeched behind me, followed by giggling and chattering. I walked faster and spotted my name on a locker. I quickly opened it and got my things I need to get for my next subject.

But fate had other plans.

As I reached for a book, I felt a string on it. Thinking it was some stray trash, I pulled it. The string came out, followed by a plastic with an unfamiliar liquid inside, it suddenly popping.

I looked at my locker and my uniform, both covered in murky white liquid. Laughter echoed through the halls. I wiped the liquid from my eyes and turned around and saw a mocking face a few meters away from me, along with some girls and some guys. "Feels good, Jinhae?" The boy in the middle of everyone asks. I grunted and wanted to pounce on that boy, but something stopped me.

I promised my older brother to never use my skills on anyone, unless badly needed.

(10th grade)

I quietly made it to my classroom and looked for Song-eun. She waved at me and I sat beside her. We chattered for a while before the teacher arrived in front of the classroom.

"Annyeong, students!" He greets us all also we stood up to greet him too.

Today, we were going to present what are those moments in our life that we found interesting the most. I asked Song-eun about her output, and she told me that she never regretted attending music classes. As for me, I really loved the reunions my family arranges every year. I get to meet my cousins, my uncles and aunts, my nephews and niece, and my grandparents.

Five people were already done presenting, and Song-eun was one of them. She walked to her seat with a proud smile on her face, and I gave her a high five. "Kim Taehyung, please step forward." I froze when I heard that name. Song-eun quickly sensed my distress and she pats my shoulder. That wretched boy went in front and brings out a bunch of pictures.

Just seeing one image from his hands makes me want to bring my pocket knife out and dash towards this bastard.

"I always treasure those moments when I raise students' pride. Well, I don't give a damn if I raise it or not, but at least I raised mine." He chuckles, causing the girls in this class almost faint. Excluding me and Song-eun, of course. "For example, this boy right here, who looks like he's some lost little worm," He raised a picture, showing a bruised boy, about my age, crying. I rolled my eyes and felt pity for whoever that boy is. "And I also have another boy who looked like he lost his s(hoot) during his 'concert'," He showed a boy on the stage of our auditorium, curled up into a ball, probably wailing. But what caught my attention was, he was surrounded by a bunch of students with Taehyung in the middle, who looked like he was mocking the crying male.