||》Chapter 28 [SPECIAL DEDICATION: Happy Kookie Day]- Discovery?《||

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the picture above.

[Another dedicated chapter! Our Jungkookie is finally 21😭 He grows up too fast.]

Made: September 1, 2018
Published: ...

Jungkookie and Namjoonie just had their birthdays recently! I'll post Namjoon's chapter next. This is a chapter with Kookie's point of view only. Enjoy!

You think I didnt become curious of what was happening to those two in the kitchen?

You're wrong.

I paused the game Taehyung and I were playing before he walked to the kitchen, where Jinhae was.

I tried my best to stay quiet, hoping that I could at least hear their voices from the kitchen. And luckily I did.

Jinhae's dumb. I mean the cute type of dumb.

She didn't ask Taehyung before going and trying to make juice in the kitchen.

Maybe it was because she was shy...? I'm not that sure, but the answer is somewhere close to that word. Shy.

But why though-

HOSEOK-HYUNG TOLD ME THEY ALREADY HUGGED EACH OTHER.

He mentioned that story when we were having dinner in Seoklee-ah's house. He said he caught the two hugging on a balcony.

Damn...

I cannot believe love can change their hearts this quick.

I stood up from the couch, and sneakily walked towards the kitchen, grinning like a maniac.

There, by the doorstep, I saw Taehyung standing, obviously watching the girl as she paces around the room, not noticing the presence of her bully.

I prevented myself from squealing like a little girl and quickly made my way back to the couch. Deciding to text Hoseok-hyung.

Me:
Guess what.

Hobi:
We r grocery shopping

Me:
Tae and Jinhae are alone in the kitchen

Hobi:
😂😂

Hobi:
Lol we're done now, be ryt der

Me:
The kitchen is awfully silent hyung.

Hobi:
😂Yoongi-hyung's gon flip

Hobi:
B(each) u better dont disturb dem

Me: Oh I won't.

I smiled alone, the two still not going out the kitchen. But I can hear them talking. After a minute, my hyungs arrived, with Hobi-hyung screaming loudly.

The two surpirsingly took a few minutes minutes, and that's when Taehyung came out, followed by a flustered Jinhae.

I can't wait to tell everything to Hobi-hyung.