||》Chapter 25《||

DISCLAIMER: I own the picture above, but the Kookie pic isn't mine.

[7:47 p.m.]

3rd Person POV

"Ma'am let's head this way." A man lead Ivy towards a building, being protected by her assists, being shot down by the teenagers a few meters away from her.

'I need to f(lower)ing know who these people think they are for ambushing the plan.'

Ivy, once again, entered the building where she was a while ago. Her back-ups were around her when they spotted two men in black suits.

"Kill them!" She commands.

The two unknown figures took cover immediately.

"Hyung we can't take them!"

"Just stay strong, Jiminie."

Taehyung's POV

"She's getting away again!" Yoongi-hyung reloads his gun and fires again. "We have to ensure our safety first." Seoklee-ah mentions before standing up and shooting, just to sit back down behind a car with us.

"How did she get a lot of men on time?!"

"We never know if she prepared for this beforehand." Jin-hyung stated, staring at the small wound on his arm from a random bullet.

"Jinhae, Joon Ho, Han Sung, where are you? We need you here, NOW." Seoklee-ah mentions over the ear piece.

I almost forgot I had one.

"I'm in the first building with Han Sung, we can't get out for now."

"I'm helping you guys from here!"

I struggled to stand for too long as I tried to help on lessening the opponents. That drug seriously took over my mind.

'F(lower) you, Sae Yoon.'

"It's clear!" Jin-hyung shouts before standing up. I looked around, and saw the familiar faces of my father's men and Seoklee-ah's rising from their own makeshift shields from the bullet rain a while ago.

"June, B.I., your group stays here for possible reinforcements from Ivy. Changbin, Han, your group does the same. Hyo Rin, Song-eun, Jungkook, stay here as well. The rest, follow me." I ran after Seoklee-ah, with my hyungs, leaving Jungkook with the girls.

We pushed through the door of the college building, only to find the gunshots stopping already.

"Holy s(hoot), we're gonna lose 'em." I cursed.

"No we won't." Yoongi-hyung ran faster than expected and turned into a corner.

"Where the f-"

I moved to a safer spot when gunshots rang throughout the hallways. Then followed by footsteps.

We wasted no time and tried to shoot them down while they were trying to run away.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to shoot Ivy. She was way too covered by her men.

"Eunsoo-unnie! Emergency in the first building, now!"

Jinhae's POV

"It's clear!" I heard Jin-oppa's voice shout.

I looked around, seeing everyone get out of their hiding spots. I wanted to follow Ivy in the college building, but my dad was already giving orders, so I decided to help the others in the first building.