||》Chapter 31《||

[April 10, Friday; 6:34 a.m.]

3rd Person POV

This is the day. The big day.

For most graduating students, that is.

"Aren't you happy you're graduating?" Yoongi asks his sister from her room door, his brows raised at his little sister's current mood.

"I mean, I'm happy to finally leave the highschool era, but I'm not ready to enter college!" Jinhae sighs, still wrapped with her blankets. "I feel old." She added.

"You little s(hoot), you're exaggerating. It's part of life. Grow up already." He fully enters the room, pulling Jinhae's blanket away from her. "Shower now. Dad's all excited about your graduation." Jinhae rolls her eyes before stomping out of bed and going inside the rest room.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

[10:03 a.m.]

Taehyung's POV

The program was done. Finally.

The students got up from their seats and hugged each other, some crying.

Their parents run to them, congratulating and showering them with love.

I frowned at that. I wish my father was still here.

"Tae, why is your face like that?" Jimin approaches me after he reunited with his parents. "Nothing." I dodged his question, looking around for my hyungs. They all came here along with Jungkook, just for Jimin and I.

"I can't believe we're gonna be in college." Jimin sighs out, combing his hair back. "Come on, let's look for-" "Jimin!" I looked behind him to see his mom calling.

"Ne, eomma?" "Where's your sister?" "Maybe she went with her friends!" Jimin replied. His mom nodded and went away, probably to look for Song-eun-ssi.

"Where could the hyungs and Jungkook be?" He scratches his head, both of us going through the thick crowd.

"Chim Chim!" A familiar voice shouts from the ahead of us. In no time, I spotted Hoseok-hyung's face, smiling brightly.

We both rushed towards hyung, only to receive a very tight hug once we got close to him. "I'm so proud of you both!" He says, laughing genuinely. He let us go.

Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, and Namjoon-hyung were also there.

'Wait...'

"Where's Jungkook?" I was about to ask that, but Jimin beat me to it.

"He went to the restroom a couple of minutes ago, and he still hasn't come back." Jin-hyung responds, a worried expression etched on his features.

"Let's wait for him then."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

The crowd inside the gymnasium slowly dispersed, but there was still no sign of our maknae.

"Jimin-oppa!"

Hyo Rin--as I remember-- walked to us. "Have you seen Song-eun?"

"No. I thought she was with you." Jimin replies. "Eh? Where could she be?" "What the f(lower), she's also missing? I can't have two in the same day, holy s(hoot)."

Then Namjoon-hyung's phone rang loudly. He excused himself and answered the call far away from us.

"Two in the same day? What do you mean, oppa?" "Jungkook didn't come back from his bathroom break until now." Hoseok-hyung heaved a sigh.

"Hyo Rin!" Jinhae's voice yells. She pants lightly as soon as she stopped beside her younger friend.

"Any sign of Eunie?" "No."

Jinhae looks at us. "What about you guys? Why the troubled face?" "Jungkook is missing as well." Her eyes narrowed at that.

Now worry was building up inside of me. Our youngest is missing. How did it happen so fast?

Did he forget about us?

Did he had some important errands to run and didn't bother to tell us?

Was it something important?

Did something happen to him?

And not to mention, Song-eun-ssi was missing along with him.

"Okay that's it." Namjoon-hyung walks over to us after his phone call. "Jimin, come with me and let's look for Jungkook and Song-eun. All of you, alert Jungkook's and Song-eun's parents." Hyung commands, all of us nodding. "Good luck, hyung." I patted Namjoon-hyung's head, and Jinhae did the same to Song-eun's twin.

"Bring me back Song-eun." Jimin looks at her with raised brows before nodding.

"Appa's waiting for us outside, Yoongz." Jinhae tells Yoongi-hyung. "I'll tell him to contact Jungkook's parents. Hoseok, come with me." The two left the gym.

"Hyo Rin, go call Eunie's dad. Ask him if he knows where his daughter is." Jinhae paces around, obviously thinking.

"We have to get out of here first, don't you think?" I uttered. They all followed and we headed out of the building.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

???

"What the f(lower)?!" The short male screams in frustration. I chuckled at his reaction. "What did they do? Why did you beat them up?!" He shouted. I abruptly stood up from my seat, glaring down at the teenager. "Don't you remember who I am, Park?" I pointed my finger at him. "You better learn your place, or else you'll be ending up in a place worse than the both of them did."

"Y-yes sir." He bows his head down. I smirked in victory.

"Jackson, bring these two filths down in the basement." I demanded, my right-hand man instantly obeying. "Where's Ivy? She almost failed her mission again." I asked the other new recruit. "She's outside, sir." He firmly answers.

I sighed and massaged my temples. This was getting to my nerves. How these 'Ra Victorium' and 'Blood League' interfere with my business. It's a good thing that one of the leaders were killed by one of my men.

"Tell Rivaille to send Seoklee the message, Park." The short male nodded and left the room, leaving me with the taller male.

"This is a warning to that group of yours, Kim Namjoon," I walked towards the tough-looking male, who had his gaze settled on me. "They better stop messing with what we do, or I swear to God I will eradicate them all." I mentioned through gritted teeth.

"Boss, don't you think they'll come for you since you have two of their members?" I laughed at that.

"Oh, I know." I grabbed my glass of champagne and sat on my seat once again.

"And once they get here, I have the chance to eliminate those pests."