---εριℓσgυε---

DISCLAIMER: The picture above doesn't belong to me. Credits go to BigHit themselves.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs...

2̶0̶1̶7̶

[April 7, 2017; Friday]

[11:53 a.m.]

3rd Person POV

"I don't want to leave you guys. So I'll continue with our business." The five boys cheered as their maknae spoke those words.

"How about you Hyo Rin? Do you have any plans?" Hoseok asks the short-haired girl. "I'm planning to stay with all of you too." She replies.

Song-eun ruffles her hair while smiling widely.

"Time sure flies fast huh? It's like we just graduated then you did too after a couple of days." Jinhae comments happily, gesturing towards Park twins as she said her statement.

"So both of you won't go to college?" Seokjin, still the oldest of the group, asked the two graduates.

"I don't need no more education. My brain contains too much information, I feel like I know everything." Jungkook cockily responds with a smirk. Yoongi slapped the back of his head, Jungkook quickly touching the body part.

"Trust me kid, you just know half out of what I know." Yoongi snickers at his own comment, earning a nudge from Seokjin.

"Here we are!" Namjoon throws his arms out, almost hitting Hoseok in the process.

"Finally! Let's go inside! I'm f(lower)ing hungry!" Seokjin, Hyo Rin, and Jimin raced towards the inside of the restaurant. Namjoon recommended the place since it was new, but the food in there tasted great.

The others followed suite. They took a large table for 9, and the waiters instantly gave them 4 menus.

"Holy s(hoot), the dishes look amazing! I might love you for this, Namjoon." Seokjin stares at the menu in awe, while Namjoon was also busy sharing the menu with him.

"I think I'll order this one. How about you, Kookie?" Jimin asks the maknae, who was also looking at the menu he was holding. "I'll take that one too." Jimin raised his brow at Jungkook, but shrugs it off anyways.

"Hyo Rin, recommend me some good s(hoot)." Jinhae sat in between Song-eun and Hyo Rin, running their eyes up and down their menu for a main dish.

"That one looks neat." Song-eun points at a foreign dish.

"I'm taking that one!" Jinhae blurts out. Hyo Rin chooses another dish, and so did Song-eun.

"That looks cute." Hoseok mentions, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes. "Just because it's cute doesn't mean it's tasty, Hoseok." He scoffs. "I trust my judgement." The younger male doesn't take the older's advice. He still went for the cute one. And Yoongi just chose lamb skewers.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

"There they are!" Seokjin clasps his hands together as his eyes landed on the trays of food to be served to their table. He intakes the smell of his newly served dish.

"Let's dig in!"

All of them hummed once their food touched their taste buds.