15

"So what is this fun thing," Harry asked once we were out in the hallway. His hands stuffed in his pockets which honestly I don't even know how he fits them in there when his pants are so tight.

I hold up my camera with a small smile pulling on my lips. "Taking pictures of the mansion. I thought we could explore around." I say. " Figure out what goes on in this place." I've been wanting to get some shots in a while and also I find this as an opportunity to find out what is going on in this horrid place. Maybe the more I explore I can find out what the figure is, who 'it' is, what 'it' wants, and why 'it' killed Sam.

Harry is just a bonus to it and I could use the help. Maybe together we can both figure everything out since it would make it a bit easier for me.

A smile soon graces Harry's face. "Sure," He says in his deep accent. "Where do we start?"

-

"Why do we have to start here again?"

"Because it's where the second story of the mansion starts and we're gonna scan every corner and edge of this house to get better pictures," I explain. He hums in agreement.

We are standing in front of the step of the grand staircase with my camera in hand, Harry standing next to me. I position the camera in front of my eye and look at the screen. I take a few steps back in order to get the whole staircase and the second I press click Harry quickly jumps into the picture and makes a crazy face.

"Ha! You just got photobombed!" He yells and hunches over to laugh. I groan but still smile when I look at the resulting image.

The grand staircase is still in the background but instead of it just being the stairs, a blurry Harry appears on the side of the picture. Even though it's blurry you can still see the outline of his brown curls and his hand in an attempt of the peace sign.

"Look," I walk over to him and let out a light laugh. He takes the camera from my hands and a grin slowly stretches but then a pout forms on his lips.

"I don't look good enough," He whines like a three year old. "Take another one, please?" He begs. I stand there with my legs bent slightly and my arms crossed. An amused smile makes it's way to my face and I act as if thinking really hard which causes Harry to groan.

I laugh and position the camera again. "Fine fine. This time you don't have to photobomb it. Just get in the picture," I direct.

"Yes," He cheers under his breath and once again I get ready to click. He stands in the middle of the staircase holding his hand up in a peace sign and a smile that causes his dimples to crater.

I honestly think it's cute and I'm also not gonna lie and say he isn't attractive because he certainly is. I mean, look at those curls and deep emerald green eyes. Not to mention the way he smiles and his dimples. Usually when I see someone who has dimples I love poking them but I haven't done it to Harry yet. I don't want to get him weirded out.

I guess spending a lot of time with Harry has rubbed off on me just enough to form a small crush. Nothing big and I bet it's going to end sooner or later so I'm trying not to get hooked on the idea.

'Click'

Harry jogs up to me to look at it and when I see it we both hum in agreement and head up the stairs. Once we reach the top we both contemplate on whether to go left or right.

"Well, our rooms are there and we haven't really seen the left side yet so I think we should go there." He points out. I nod and we walk to the left and go straight.

The first few hallways we come by are a bit dull and nonexistant so we keep walking and turning to find something interesting to take a picture of.