33

We are out of breath by the time we stop kissing and my mind is wild with this new passion. I'd love to continue doing it but considering we are still in this unknown cave covered by dirt and sweat and I have no idea where me and Harry stand it is better to stop.

"Harry we need to get out of here now." I chuckle. I am still in the previous hovering position and he removes a hair from my face and gently places it behind ear.

He chuckles."That's a good idea." I move to let him get up and he lifts himself into a sitting position. I watch his muscles move as he grabs his shirt from the dirt and pats it down to get the dirt of. On the corner of his shoulder, I notice a smaller ship tattoo in comparison to the big one. It looks more like a boat with modern like windows and style but instead ofjust floating in the sea, or Harry's arm, water covers the sides of the boats almost as if the ocean is swallowing it up or it is sinking. I don't comment on the tattoo but the image of it doesn't stop running through my head.

All his tattoos mean something to him. They aren't just some things he likes that he wants to slap onto his body permanently. I might ask him about it.

"Ready?" He mutters already with his shirt on and distracts me from my thoughts.

"Yeah," I say. He gets up and pats himself again, then I notice a key in his hand and I remember he said that the key we found was in my pocket. I quickly jam my hands into my pockets and for a second I panic that maybe I lost it and maybe all this was for nothing. To my relief I feel the cool material against my fingers and a shaky sigh leaves my lips.

"So it is a key," I tell him. "And not a human bone," I whisper more to myself.

"What? Oh, yeah. Told you," He smiles. " I'm Mr. Always Right. Dun dun!" He places one arm clasped on his hip and the other in the air like a superhero flying.

Laughing, I answer him. "Of course you are. But now we gotta figure out what that key is for and them we gotta go all the way back and take the left side." I stress and he huffs.

"But I was right about the right side too, huh? We found the key right, so that has to mean something."

I cross my arms over my chest and look like I'm thinking. "Was it really necessary to use all those rights?" I ask him.

"Emeryyy," He whines. He sticks out his bottom lip along with making his face droop with sadness. It is almost too hard not to laugh but I pull it off.

"Awww Harry wants to be right all the time aww the little baby is sad. Poor baby," I say in a fake voice and without trying I laugh in between some of the words. The side of his lips have turned up a bit but he keeps the baby look and tries to keep a straight face.

"Hey!" He mocks a childish kind of angry and crosses his arms together.

"Well baby Harry, I'd love to stay and chat but I'm in this fucking creepy cave thing trying hard not to yell so..."

"Okay," He laughs and then claps his hands together with his real voice. "So this key-"

"Yay the real Harry is back!" I throw my hand in the air and hug him.

"Haha very funny," He jokes and rolls his eyes but smiles after. He wraps his arms around me then lets go so we can get back on track.

"Okay so this key looks pretty old I guess so we have to find an old lock too." The key is pure black and long; shaped like those old style keys. The color reminds me a bit of the bones of the black figure looking smooth yet absolutely creepy.

"It must be in the house probably but whatever put the key down there either must have know somebody would find it and get it or have thought it was a good hiding place and thought whoever fell in there would die."