26

I step onto the ongoing grass gently with my hands holding onto the rim of my camera. Not even ten seconds later Harry stands next to me a few feet away. We both take a moment to view the almost unsettling landscape in front of us. It almost looks like a jungle with dark crooked trees looming over each other in a battle for sunlight. The sky apears in swirls of dark blue and gray, almost like the start of a painting and the sky is its canvas. Puffs of clouds scatter all over and we both breathe in the fresh air.

"Let's do this then," Harry looks over at me and I admire the way his sunglasses perch firmly on his nose along with the fedora laying loosly on his head. His curls flop on the side in loose ringlets and how his smile slightly lifts at the edge of his lips.

It's amazing how he can pull all this off and it leaves me baffled how someone can look this... this... god, I have no words. In a good way that is.

"Okay, let's go," We start up the imaginary path and within minutes we are surrounded by a vast variety of plants. Even though it's decently early, the trees cast shadows on us and make everything look darker than it really is.

"Damn it's dark," He says and his accent  makes his voice sound deep.

"We should have brought a flashlight. Anyway remember, tomb stones," I say. I instinctively press the power button of my camera and wait for it to turn on.

"Yes I know. You've told me that many times already," He mentions. "Oh Harry, remember to look for tombstones, graves, ghosts, graveyards, anything with stone. K Harry? K," He flails his arms in the air and talks in a very high pitches voice that sounds nothing like me.

I slap him lightly on the shoulder and laugh. "Oh shut up. One, you suck at impersonations. Two, I'm just reminding you cause I don't know if you're hearing anything I say with that thick skull of yours," I joke.

"Hey, it isn't thick. It's just that my luxurious hair is very nice and thick. You wanna feel it?" He stops walking and leans his head a little closer to me.

"Um... sure?" I lightly laugh. I nervously lift my hand up to his hair and slide my fingers through it. It feels soft at the touch and I grab different curls and twirl them through my fingers. Harry lets out a pleasured hum and I see his eyes flutter shut. I blush at the noise and then remove my hand slowly.

"It's so soft. How do you get it like that?" I ask.

"See?" He chuckles. "I don't really do anything to it. I like to leave it natural."

"Oh. Well uh, yeah, it's nice. Great," I smile and look down. The floor is covered with fallen leaves and I dart my eyes every where. I see Harry looking at me from the corner of my eye and I wait for him to say something.

"Thank you," He says softly. I turn my head towards him, nod, and then keep walking with him trailing a few inches behind. I make sure to take some pictures of the creative scenery and a few videos as well. Harry walks closely next to me.

It's getting a little harder each day being with him. Because I know the more I'm with him the more I'll... like him. It's not necessarily a bad thing liking him. It's just that in the end one of us is going to lose. Maybe it's me, maybe it's Harry or maybe neither of us will win. But what scares me most, is that I might lose him. 

Call me crazy but with the while spent with him it just feels good. Right now, I feel more alive than I've been in ages. Ironic since we are searching for a cemetery but being with him just makes me feel like that. And I don't want to let it go. Nonetheless this is a competition and if I get too attached it makes it harder to try to beat him. But god it sucks cause I can't keep away. But the thing is, I'm not trying to.