28

We both stay frozen on the spot, wide eyes and mouths open; waiting for its next move.

The dark shadows around us make the scene ten times scarier. All that the black figure is doing, is floating about a foot in the air with the hood of the cloak tilted down as if it is looking at the ground. I feel Harry's long fingers grip my arm tightly and I can feel mine's already forming a layer of sweat.

I'm scared so so so scared and I know Harry is too but he'll never admit it. I envy the fact that he can put up a strong cover and mask up his emotions because sometimes that would come in handy for me. But it is also something I hate because it forbids me from seeing his true feelings. Whenever danger is present is the time it comes up most useful. I don't want the figure to see I fear it even though it probably already knows I do.

I muster up enough courage to do something I never thought I'd do.

"W-who are you? What do you want?" I ask desperately. Harry's fingers grip mine even tighter and I feel the heat rushing off of them.

No one moves until suddenly its head whips up and I see for the first time, its piercing red eyes. It emits a horrible scream that thunders against my ears and it starts running after us.

My breath hitches in my throat and I yell. "Harry!"  He quickly turns on his heel causing us both to move. The whole underground area is huge and molding away. Everything looks like it is made of stone and I see more rows and rows of coffins. The coffins line up against the walls and the fear builds up in me more.

"Come here!" He yells and we take a quick turn into a tunnel. The walls are covered in spider webs and it is almost pitch black except for the light at the end of the tunnel.

The black figure begins yelling our names in the loudest way possible. The scratchy noise makes me just want to cry and disappear into the ground but I keep going.

"EMERY!!! EMERY!!! COME HERE!!!" It yells. "COME HERE OR I'LL KILL YOU!!! HARRY!! HARRY!! HARRY!!" I stutter out a whine  and I see Harry look at me worriedly but he turns his head back quickly.

"Okay?" He asks and I hear his deep breaths echoe throughout the tunnel.

"No," I shake my head but keep running. "No."

"Just calm down," He takes ankter breath. "Keep running." I nod the best I can.

I look behind us and I see the figure catching up. It's red eyes dart into mine and we make eye contact for a second until it starts yelling my name even louder. Its hands are covered by the cloak but I can see them move from the running and with a peek at his hand I see no flesh. All I see is dark bone.

"Harry it's a skeleton it's made of bones!"I tell him but my breaths interrupt it. The adrenaline still pumps through our veins letting us run faster.

"Skeleton?!"

"Ye-yes!"

"Oh fuck."

A noise rings in my ear and it mixes in with the never ceasing screams and shrill yelling of the black figure. All the noise makes me shake my head and since it is pitch black I don't know exactly where we are heading.

With no sense of direction, I knock into something stringy and then I feel something crawl on my face.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Get it off get it off get it off!"I swat at my face and hit everywhere but the feeling still crawls over me.

"Emery shit," Harry says. "Where do you feel it?"

"On my face! I'm gonna die get it off!"

"You're not gonna die just...," He pats his hand all over my head and then I feel him squish something. "There, it's dead. We're gonna turn right here."