31

Harry P.O.V (Previous chapter in Harry's P.O.V.)

There is no worse feeling than seeing someone you care about so deeply being ripped away from you. Not getting your leg broken, not being broke, not getting cut. Nothing can compare to it.

Emotional pain is the worst because I believe it is something much harder to fix than physical pain. Physical pain can be painful but there are sometimes ways to treat the pain. If you fell on your knee and scratched it up you would disinfect it and put on a band-aid. If you got shot you would go to the hospital and use a heapload of medicine and take it out. If you sprained your arm a cast is the answer. If you take the medicine or apply whatever you need the feeling can be fixed or numbed at least.

But when you have this... this hole digging in your chest because someone you care about so so so incredibly much is gone-. God, it makes me feel like I'm sinking to the bottom of the ocean with nothing to keep me above water. It feels like the waves choke you up not letting you breathe instead gasping for air. The one damn thing that mattered to you most. Gone. Just like that.

I choke myself on my tears and yell for her to wake up but she doesn't. I desperately hope for her pulse but nothing appears and she doesn't breathe.

"Emery no. You can't do this to me. Wake up wake up. Please god, please bring her back," I cry out. I don't think I've ever cried as much as I am now but I can't lose her. I can't. I just can't.

I search for her pulse again but to my utter defeat I still feel nothing. I go to my last resort and decide to bring my knowledge of films into use. I've seen enough of them to know somewhat of how to give mouth to mouth but I have never done it before which doesn't help settle my nerves. The fucking voices still whisper around me and by this time I don't know if it's all just in my head or real.

I put my hands flat against her chest and begin pushing and pumping. Then I pinch her nose with my fingers to prevent any air to leave her body and then place my mouth wide on hers. I start blowing into her and giving her air but nothing happens. I have no idea if this is something you should do in this situation but frankly it's all I can think of right now under the circumstances.

I start pushing and pumping her chest again then repeat putting air in her with no luck.

"C'mon work c'mon," I struggle. "Emery please. Wake up," My voice cracks at the end but I don't try to hide it. Who would hear me anyway?

Her body suddenly starts shaking and tears pour out her eyes. A huge smile floods my face and I cry with joy for doing it. For bringing her back. She starts coughing uncontrollably and then her eyes blink open as quick as they shut. She sits up as soon as she does and when she see me she starts panicking.

"What-where!?" She shrieks. Confusion and happiness bubbles inside me. She looks so frightened and scared but I talk to her to get her to stay calm.

"Emery calm down," I say, worried as hell. More tears roll down my cheeks because she's here, alive and okay and there is no greater relief than that. "Emery I thought I lost you. Oh my- come here," Still crying like a pussy, I reach for her but she flinches and runs away yelling at me.

"No! No don't touch me! Help!" She throws herself against the wall. "Don't touch me!" She makes herself into a little ball and starts crying. "What is happening?" The whimper leaves her throat causing me to flinch.

I feel everything suck out of me in an instant and my heart drops; the happiness no longer in me. Why doesn't she let me touch her? Why does she look so scared of me? I didn't do anything I swear I didn't.

"Emery, what?" The words don't even sound real when I say them. It sounds almost like the voices still invading the cell, lifeless and invisible.

"What did I do?" My voice cracks again and god, I'm being a fucking pussy. I wipe the tears away feverishly but I can't stop them from trickling down my eyes. I see her visibly wince and it takes everything in me to not go over there and hug her. I shut my eyes to make sure it's real and sure enough it is.