35

*unedited* I'll correct mistakes later

I dip my spoon into my milk and bring it up to my mouth while I chew the cereal thoroughly. I take a few more bites and make myself more comfortable in the chair. I set the bowl on the desk and twist and turn myself until I finally find a comfortable position. I finally do when I lay my legs over the arm rest and sit my body across the cushion of the seat. Almost like I'm laying down horizontlly on it.

Harry raises one eybrow while he munches on his cereal as well.

"Comfy yet?" He teases then swallows. I roll my eyes and nod.

"As comfy as I can be. I wish I had one of those rolling chairs so I could spin in it. That'd be awesome. I miss them." I emphasize. It's been a while since I've been out of this island and talked to anyone besides Harry.

I haven't heard any noise come from any of the others and I'm beginning to think something happened to them. I mean, one day here they are yelling at you and accusing you of murder then the next not a single sound. I do get curious at times.

I shake my head rid of my thoughts and focus on my cereal. It may be late at night but cereal has no boundries. I've gotten used to eating cereal all the time over the years either way. I guess you could say that having parents who don't really give two shits about you contributes to that.

"Yeah. I miss it- the outside I mean. The city and the lights and noises coming from everywhere. I used to think it was so obnoxious when I first came here from the UK but after a while I got used to it. Then again I don't think I ever did." He crosses his legs indian style on the floor and eats another bite before continuing. "It was more like- like I was numb to it, I think. So now I love it here. Though I kind of miss my friends and people I left behind. But I mean, who doesn't?"

I put down my bowl and sigh. I adjust myself criss cross applesauce in the wide chair and look at him. "You're lucky you have people to leave behind. I left nothing behind really. The city was okay but I don't really like the people. I just get so so jealous of them that sometimes I jus can't control it. I've done some pretty stupid stuff because I was jealous. Got into a lot of trouble because of it too," I muffle my words at the end and look down.

Harry stands up from the side of the bed and walks closer to me. He sits on the floor next to the chair and has to look up to see me better. Good thing he is tall.

"What happened?" He asks. I freeze up. I open my mouth but no words come out.

"I- I- I can't tell you." His face instantly turns into a frown and I regret even mentioning it. I don't know if I want to risk him knowing and ruining whatever it is we have. I still don't know what we are right now.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" He sets his spoon down and turns all his attention to me. Oh no.

"It's not that I'll never tell you, it's just that I can't. Just not right now and not when we're in a situation like this." I wave my hands in front of me to gesture.

"Ok. It's fine if you don't want to tell me. If it's something really personal you don't ha-"

"No no. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. It is kind of personal and I do want to tell you but I just don't think it's the right time too." He smiles and grabs my reaches for my hand. He wraps his long fingers against mine and his large hand envelopes mine.

"It's okay. I understand," He smiles. "Tell me when you're ready."

"Yeah. Thanks" I let out a sigh of relief and pick up my bowl again. Harry does the same and we both eat in the silence of my room. The window is shut tight (since I have now developed this fear that something might pop up)causing the room to be even darker with no moonlight streaming in.