reoccurring occurances

It had been at least a week that Delilah had seen the boy walking around their simple hallways and not only could she not keep her tired eyes off him but her heart palpitated whenever he was in her presence. It wasn't like that anything she felt for a long time. Adelaide walked inadvertently along side Delilah circling the school trying to find some people to hang out with however, not everyone liked them for some odd reason but that was fine. They unintentionally walked past the upper schools lounge area and unexpectidly saw the boy. It was only then Delilah realised that she had *always* known him, but not in person, instead she knew him online.

Delilah had her second art class for this week and she saw another boy who looked quite enticing. She sat in her stool at her desk alone, again, and quietly and discreetly observed him as he did his A level photography in the corner of the room. His hair was gelled up in a quiff like shape, his eyes were a bright grey and his skin was as clear as the suns rays on the rippling water. He wore mostly designer; he wore palace hoodies, yeezys. He had the most recent iPhone release and he had such an interesting group friends who had hair dyed in funky colours and had unique styles. He was the popular boy but with only a couple of
Aesthetic friends. A friend of his walked in and Delilah knew who she was as she used to go to this same school; Marie and Andy. These two girls were best friends with the boy and called out his name to get his attention:

"Hey Xander!!"

Delilah cut of the rest of that conversation but she knew the boys name now, Xander. Delilah swiftly got out her phone and immediately text Ada about this one:
"Well you never guess what.."
"What? The boy??"
"A DIFFERENT boy!! I think you might like him js🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️"

"Ooo, I'll meet you at art"

"Okayy x"

As normal the lesson ended and Delilah dashed out of the room to meet her friend. She jumped down the last two stairs and ran as she saw he friend waiting just by the door leading outside.
"Okay, so where is he?" Ada asked sounding confused
"Just wait, he'll come down those stairs any moment" Delilah waited not very long as Xander followed his friends down the concrete stairs.
" delilahhhhh!!" Ada quietly screeched
"I know right! I knew you'd like him!" Delilah replied in joy. The pair were never like this but for some reason, something had changed.

Spanish was Delilah's next lesson. She waited ever so patiently opposite her room leaning against the cold steel blue lockers. The corridors were hectic so she pressed her back against the lockers until the boy she first saw tried to make his way past. She then remembers his Instagram name and then his name had made its way into her head - Matthew. He nearly and accidentally pushed past some kids and Delilah who was struggling to move anyway! She could feel his warmth pass and leave her, lonely cold and empty. Adelaide was also struggling  she felt Xander walk past her as he accidentally bumped into her. "Sorry.." she said in a hushed tone. Nothing. He did not say anything but walked off. That didn't stop Ada from feeling some time of longing for him. Delilah and Ada, only a few rooms apart but still thinking about the two they had seen in the past week.

The same events had happened at least 3 times every week for the past month. The bumping in to's, the walking pasts and the observing from afar. It just kept on happening and they had no control over any of it.