O' Online

Adelaide sat confused and corrupted in her English room with Delilah who was in the same class, constantly thinking about this one boy who she had kind of fallen for. She traced her lined paper with her staedtler pen drawing circles in the corner of the page before her teacher asked for her attention. The teacher seems a bit fake. She was nice on the outside but bitter on the inside. She would be mean through niceness which is a confusing concept but the students had gotten used to it. "Adelaide, please pay attention and stop drawing on ur paper!" She just had to stop the entire class for this one thing. Delilah couldn't stop day dreaming and looking at the whiteboard that was blank and unless to the lesson. Ada and Delilah spoke only about Matthew and Xander for this lesson, swooning over looks and that's when they both just lost their focus on any of the work that was set. The pair were completely distorted and when the lunch bell went all they could do was leave as fast as they could, away from the suffocating room where it constantly smelled like children. They both walked to the theatre room, side by side, and sat in the far corner and whipped out their phones. Delilah scrolled through her followers list and nearly scrolled past Matthew's profile. Not only was Delilah absolutely shocked, she was incredibly happy.

That evening as the two best friends walked home in the brisk winter air with their frozen hands in their pockets imploring for warmth. They were purple, pink and red emulating the sky as the day light slowly perished away. 4:35pm. Darkness was slowly and gradually approaching following Delilah stealthily. Her house was further away from Adelaide's but she took the healthier option of walking home and saving her parents the time and effort. She felt like she was just too much for her parents sometimes. As her shivering hands pulled the door handle down, her eager hands absorbed the heat it had been longing for. She climbed up her stairs and dropped everything down and let herself fall onto her bed as she let out a loud sign that obviously indicated her hard day at School. This had become her daily routine and it had wasted her time. She started to scroll mindlessly through her Instagram tapping onto various different accounts until she got a notification and as she went onto her notification wall, It was Matthew's profile that had followed her back. She immediately messaged Ada.

" D: dood.. he followed me back asfdyald !!"

"A: AHH! he did? I wonder if Xander is on Instagram?"

"D: most likely"

" A: *opened* "

Ada was also on her phone with all her little fairy lights turned on and her TV turned on as she was home alone. She didn't like the silence and the sinister atmosphere of someone walking up the darkened stairs so she spoke to Delilah.
"I found Xander's Facebook lmao" Ada texted Delilah
"Ooo" Delilah replied
"It's so dead and boring" Ada continued
"Lmao me too" Delilah related to anything
Delilah pressed on the shared link to his page and he was a fuckboy. Ada didn't have a problem... yet.

Ada still had something in store, she just needs to be patient and have Delilah by her side...