Vivid daydreams

Deliah was a vivid dreamer. She would see things happening that aren't real but are dreams. She sat at home in her bed with a cup of tea, fairy lights sending signals and pulsing, the warmth of the bed embracing her legs and torso. As she sinks into bed, with her phone well away from her she falls in to a day dream. 

He was sitting in his normal seat in the lounge area and Delilah staring through the window from the classroom opposite. she knew he wouldn't ever notice her but its just one of those things that just happen because you are not in control of what your heart desires. He looks up and sees her looking at him and smiles so sweetly setting Delilah into a panic because she was staring at him. isn't that weird?  She lowered her gaze, head in hand, heart beating too fast. T O O F A S T for her to cope. She walked alone to maths and collided with the boy who gently placed his hands on her shoulders as the collision hurt Deliah. " are you okay?" he asks in a soft husky tone which absolutely melts Deliah's heart. " i'm fine thank you, i'm sorry .." she apologises and before looking down again and walking to her room. He smiles and walks the other way. Traumatised but also dying, Delilah sits at her desk ....

She opens her eyes confused where her mind had gone in that minute. Her phone seemed to be blowing up with messages from Ada and how she found lucas's social medias because it was on her suggested. She was tired but replied anyway. She just wishes Matthew never happened but he did and it was something she couldn't change. Her heart felt like it had been scrunched up into a ball and the pain still lingered but again, nothing will stop her feelings.

It is what it is.