Silent night

"hey, it's Delilah can we hang out?" 

*message sent*

Delilah waited for an hour or so for a reply from Ada but she gave up all hope and just thought she had completely forgot about her. It was half and hour since she messaged her and she stood up and walked out onto the balcony the frosty February air piercing her skin. Delilah was just In her The neighbourhood t-shirt and shorts but still decided to sit outside with a cup of hot tea . It was refreshing and she couldn't deny that. The wind cradled her luscious black locks and caressed her soft toffee toned skin that was bare. She pulled her legs up to her chest and let out a big sign. Everything just felt... empty now. *DING* Delilah's head swung to the left to her phone and it was Ada.

" sorry!! I was having a nap and yeah, when do you wanna hang?"

Relief. Delilah felt relief when she got that message and replied with a day and time to catch up. Saturday, 11am. Delilah smiled. she missed Ada so much. Delilah remembered about Matthew; the sweet boy with the deep brow locks and chiseled face and green-blue eyes. She had the courage to message him. 

"D: Hey"

*message sent*

*typing*

"M: Hi!"

"D: I was wondering if you wanted to hang now?"

" M: well shouldn't you be sleeping now?  where are your parent ;:<"

"D: They're gone to some business thing in London :)" 

"M: well sure, I'll hang out how about your friend Ada?" 

"D: ah, we're going to hang out over the weekend and she's got an art exam piece she has to finish and I want her to get the best grade possible!"

"M: well aren't you a supportive friend, she's lucky to have you"

*typing* 

"M: so should I come to your house?" 

"D: yeah, it's empty anyway" 

Delilah had butterflies from being nervous and from swooning over this boy. She put her hair in a bun and placed everything where it's supposed to be and not even 10 minutes later, she heard a soft knock on her door. She shook her head and took a deep a deep breath and opened the door. His smile was so charming. 

" hey!" He said in a husky tone however he sounded so soft and sweet

" hey" Delilah replied lost for words " um, do you want something to drink?" she says as she walks into the kitchen as he follows behind her

" I'll have a tea, thank you" his manners were just perfect 

They talked for hours on the balcony about their feelings and interests. He enjoyed listening to the small music as Delilah and he loved the same animals as her. He was introverted just like she was and he was an artist like Ada. She loved the conversation and was enjoying it to much. " hey, we should sit on the roof" Matthew suggested. 

" um y-yeah sure!" she hesitated and she felt stupid for it. Matthew climbed up first and gave his hand to Delilah to pull her up. He was strong, so very strong. The cool breeze was bitter and circled the two on the roof. Delilah wasn't wearing anything but a top and shorts so as gentlemanly as he could be, her put his arm around her and pulled her in closer. His body was warm. His body felt like home. She looked up at him as he looked up at the gorgeous sky. sometimes the art is right there and you never notice it until its showcased in front of you because Matthew was a masterpiece. Delilah stood up carefully and went inside as her hands were frostbitten and Matthew followed. The warmth collided with her hands and it wasn't the indoors, it was Matthews hands. He stood behind her and spun her around. He standing so close to her almost dominating over her. His eyes were still so kind and so beautiful and his lips looked so warm and sweet. His hands pulled her waist in to his torso and they fit almost like a missing puzzle piece. 

" you never realised have you?" He speaks

" realised what?" She replied 

" that you are your own beautiful. A beautiful I never saw before." He sounded a bit cliche but it felt so real

His hands traced the side of her face and cupped it. 

And thats when their lips glided together and everything stopped. 

There was no wind.

No time.

No worries.

No nothing.

Just the two of them sharing one emotion that they have been craving. so passionate yet careful. Delicate but rough. It felt so new. 

It had been almost 3 hours since he arrived and now she lay in bed as he lay on the sofa. She felt alone. 

" Matthew.." 

" yeah" he turned to look at her

" can you come here" she patted the empty spot on her bed " I mean only if you want to" 

he stood up and crawled his way into her bed. Delilah lay on her side as Matthew embraced her her head I the crook of his neck, the covers between them, the lights dimmed down. She drifted off to sleep. It was surreal! Matthew kissed her head and turned the lights off. 

They were intertwined In the sheets.

Their souls have intertwined too.

This life is a fairytale...