This is weird...

It had been at least a couple of days since Matthew had stayed over on their little rendezvous at her house. She sat at her dressing table getting ready for school at 6am; everything felt blue and grey with hints of orange and yellow. The warm colours leaked through the front door and following that was two soft knocks on the door and followed by that was a sweet sound.

"Hey Delilah, can I come in? I have a mocha for you" he said in a hushed voice

Delilah walked quickly to the door and turned the door handle to greet a warm, welcoming face. He wore a black and white scarf, a black jacket from Super dry, a pair of black jeans and a classic black converse. He looked so cosy in his winter wear. He followed her to her bedroom and sat on the couch in her room. He curled up on the sofa, knees to his chest and his head rest on her fluffy white pillow as he watched her do her makeup. Every swipe of a brush, every press of the sponge, he would compliment her. The windows were open to let in the early morning fresh air. Delilah walked into her closet and picked out an outfit. She Picked a dark purple, crushed velvet jumper with her black mom jeans and paired them with some black vans. She tied her hair up into a half up half down with a purple satin scrunchie and searched for her basic black bag.

" I cant find my bag Matt" she said in a slightly panicked tone

" what colour is it?" he tried to hide his cheeky smile as he hid her bag behind him as he stood up.

" black.." she said confused. Her back was turned to him and he snuck up to her a spun her around grabbing her waist and pulling her in.

"were you looking for this?" He reveals the bag and then carefully kisses her cheek. She's blushes gently before squeezing his hand with admiration .

7:15. They both left the house and made their way to school but Delilah insisted to stop off at Ada's house. She hadn't spoken to her for a while and missed her so much. As Delilah climbed up the stairs, a hurricane of nervousness hit her and she froze. What if she forgot about her? What a foolish thought, right? She stands opposite the door and lets out a loud sign, Matthew was beside her holding her hand so lovingly. *knock knock* the door ominously opened and the light from the outside flooded into the fairy lit hallway.

"ADA!" Delilah exclaimed excitedly and embraced her tightly

"Careful D, you might hurt yourself again" she giggled in return "is that Matthew?" Ada whispered as she looked up in wonder at him and back to Delilah

"You bet" Delilah whispered back and winked "we have so much to catch-up on" she replied in a normal voice.

Ada was ready for school too. She was wearing her blue mom jeans, a black top that had a brand print on the front, her black denim jacket and her green vans to pull the look together. She was gorgeous. They all walked to school together in the piercing cold, Matthew and Delilah hand in hand with scarves wrapped around their necks and Ada walked with her hands in her pocket. She wasn't paying any attention to anyone or anything. Unexpectedly, someone tapped her shoulder and hugged her tightly from the back lovingly. It was Lucas! Ada realised they were just walking past his house and coincidentally he was leaving it to get to school. Lucas, Ada, Delilah and Matthew.

Now THIS was really unexpected..

Lucas and Matthew were actually thrilled to see each other and Delilah and Ada came to know that they were acquaintances.

" so when did you start dating each other?" Delilah asked Ada about her and Lucas

" about a couple of weeks ago but how about you and Matt?" Ada interrogated

" it's been a few days" Matthew replied for her a Delilah was lost for words

" aww that's cute"

7:37am. They were at school and people looked confused at the little entourage. 2 older boys with 2 girls who haven even finished high school (they only had a year difference)

As they all split off to their lessons, eyes constantly followed them. Was it because they were officially 'cool' now or was it something else.