Segment 2

Lunch time arrived quickly and Christina was pulling me towards the cafeteria. She sits me down at a table with three other girls, including Lynn.

“Everyone this is Tris.” Chris introduces me. I hear Lynn chuckle and I blush. She knows my real name.

“Hi, I’m Marlene and this is Shauna.” Marlene and Shauna smile at me and I smile back. They seem nice like Chris. Lynn must just have been bad luck.

 “Oh my god did you see him?” Chris asks squealing.

“Oh my god yes! He is totally hot!” Shauna squeals.

“I heard he’s from New York and he is a quarterback in football. His name is Four Eaton.” Marlene explains.

“Four like the number?” I ask.

“Yes! Totally awesome name.” Christina says. “You should have been in our art class. Tris and Four were totally staring at each other nonstop. They were so cute!”

I blush then and the other girls laugh.

“Hey guys.” Some boys sit down at our table and Marlene gives one of them a kiss.

“Who’s this?” One of the guys asks.

“Everyone this is Tris. Tris this is Uriah, Will and Al.” Marlene introduces me. So Uriah was the one who kissed Marlene, Will asked the question of who I was and Al is sitting beside me.

“Welcome to the gang Tris.” Uriah welcomes me. Just then, Four and three other guys walk into the cafeteria. I hear squeals as heaps of girls rush over to meet Four.

“Who are they?” I ask Christina.

“That’s Zeke, Shauna’s boyfriend, Peter, the cool kid slash bully, Drew his side kick and, of course, Four.”

I frowned as I realized what sort of group this was. I don’t want Four hanging out with these people or he might become like them. Why should I care anyways?

The gang started walking towards our table and all the squealing girls followed. As they passed our table, Peter gave me a flirty look full of evil but Four did not even glance my way. I frowned at this. For some reason I had wanted him to look at me.