Chapter 1(Prologue)

(Wu narrating)
A long time ago in a land of green and seas of blue was a fairytale of a fellow man and woman. They first never like each other because they have a different desicion to do in their lives. The young man was not a royal Noble to love this girl. He love her like Lightning. The girl was not allowed to marry a peasant or a thief. She love him like Water.

Both of those people had a childhood of becoming of who they are really today.
(Readers, this is how Jay and Nya meet when they are young. Jay's 5 and Nya's 4 at that time)

"Jay! Please don't go that far of the fields" A woman with light brown hair said. "Edna, calm down! Jay's gonna be alright in the fields" Ed said. "I guess you're right, Ed" Edna said and Ed hand her a sandwich to eat.

"Mom, Dad, Kai, I'm going to take a walk on the fields" a young raven haired princess said. "Alright, Nya, be safe" Kai said to his younger sister and Nya walked through the fields.

Jay was walking around the fields and sniffed the fresh air of spring. "These daisies are really pretty" someone said and Jay looked to see who said that. It was a beautiful girl who's hair is in a bob wearing a light red gown. Jay blushed at her and he carefully walked up to her. "You must really love daisies" Jay said and he grabbed one and put it on the girl's hair. "I love daisies but my favorite flowers are cherry blossoms" the girl said. "I love cherry blossoms too, they're really pretty when they bloom" Jay said and the girl smiled. "Name's Nya, I'm a princess" Nya said. "I'm Jay, I'm supposedly the next one to be Captain of Pirates" Jay said. "Wow! You'll be a great Captain, Jay" Nya said brightening Jay's mood. "Thanks, you'll be a beautiful princess too" Jay said making Nya blushed.

"Do you like blue, Nya?" Jay said. "Yeah, blue's my favorite color even though I had to wear red" Nya said. "Nya, you look beautiful in both colors" Jay said.

Nya and Jay looked at each other like love in first sight. Jay hold Nya's left hand and Nya hold Jay's right hand and water and lightning start going through Jay and Nya like they're connected.

"Nya, do you want to be friends with me as we grow up?" Jay said. "Yeah, I will love to be your friend, it'll be the best thing ever!" Nya squealed and throw her arms on Jay's neck making him fall on the soft grass. Jay laughed with Nya and Nya got off of Jay and help him get up. "I am so sorry, Jay, I don't want it to be awkward" Nya said. "It's okay, Nya, plus I feel comfortable when you made me fall" Jay said and Nya smiled. "I'm happy to hear that, Captain" Nya said. Jay smirk and he scoffed. "No problem, princess, though we are friends right now, there's something I need to give you" Jay said taking out a necklace.

"It's beautiful, Jay, who does it belong to?" Nya said

"It's beautiful, Jay, who does it belong to?" Nya said. "My biological mom, according to my adoptive parents, this was the necklace was wrapped around my neck when I was a baby" Jay explained. "I never know you are adoptive, Jay, plus I can imagine you as a baby right now" Nya said and Jay put the necklace around Nya's neck. "Jay, it's beautiful, your real mom will be so happy, plus this can help me remember you as I grow up" Nya said. "I can remember you, Nya, by taking this daisy with me as I grow up" Jay said as he take the daisy off of Nya.