Chapter 15 (Day 4: The Wedding Part 5)

Who says Nya's name? Is this the end of our beloved main characters?

"Nya"

Nya turned and saw Jay calling her name. Nya smiled and hugged him. "Jay!" Nya said and she looked at his blue eyes. "I can't believe you're alive but how?" Nya asked the captain. "I don't know but I did hear I love you from you" Jay said making Nya blushed. "Yeah, and I hear you say I love you before you end closing your eyes" Nya said and let go of hugging Jay and punched him in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?" Jay said. "That's what you get for saying I'm happy you're alive" Nya said and they hold hands and everyone noticed lightning and water were coming through each other. "Why is everyone looking at us when we hold hands, captain?" Nya said. "I don't know, princess, maybe they ship us" Jay said. "Really, Jay? Maybe I should punch you one more time" Nya said and was about to punch Jay but he put down her fist and kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh my God! Earlier ago, you kissed me before you end up dead but why on the cheek this time" Nya said. "Well, your brother, parents, and everyone are watching" Jay said and everyone cheered for them.

Nadakhan take off the necklace off of Nya and the daisy off of Jay and walked away. "Nada, what are you going to do with the necklace and daisy?" Nya said as she walked up to Nadakhan and Nadakhan smiled. "For this! Water Lightning are connected by love of these items and these items will be combined into one for you, princess" Nadakhan said and throw the items in the air and chanted a spell to combine the necklace and daisy into a beautiful necklace.

"This is for you, princess, this is the Captain's gift to you" Nadakhan said and Nya put on the necklace and the necklace glowed red and blue creating daisies and cherry blossoms everywhere

"This is for you, princess, this is the Captain's gift to you" Nadakhan said and Nya put on the necklace and the necklace glowed red and blue creating daisies and cherry blossoms everywhere. "It's beautiful, Nadakhan, I love it!" Nya said as she hugged Nadakhan. "Your welcome,
Princess but you should thank the captain for giving me this idea" Nadakhan said pointing at Jay. Nya run up to Jay and put her arms around Jay's neck. "Jay, thanks for giving Nadakhan this idea for transforming the daisy and the necklace into this beautiful necklace" Nya said. "Your welcome, Nya, did you read what's on the necklace?" Jay said pointing at her necklace. Nya looked at her necklace one more time and it said "I love you forever". "Awwwww, Jay, that's so sweet of you, I just want to kiss you" Nya said. "Kiss me?" Nya nodded yes and Jay sighed. "In front of your parents, Cole, the rest of the people who works at the palace, my pirate crew, AND your overprotective brother?" Jay said. "Yeah, why? Are you afraid of kissing me?" Nya teased. "No, I'm afraid of kissing you in front of everyone especially your very overprotective brother!" Jay said. "Jay, who cares? Kai might kill you but he likes the fact you love me, he just want me to be safe" Nya said and Jay sighed.

Jay and Nya closed their eyes to kiss but Kai coughed interrupting the couple. "Are you both going to kiss in front of me?" Kai said. "Yeah" Jay and Nya answered and Kai sighed. "Don't do anything funny when you both kissed or else I hurt you, captain! Otherwise, I'm fine of you two kissing but I'm watching you both while you kiss" Kai said.

Jay and Nya rolled their eyes and they kissed in front of Kai who started to take notes of their kissing, Nya and Kai's parents, the pirate crew who are cheering with the royal maids and servants, and Cole. Everyone cheered for Jay and Nya as they are done kissing.

Lou was captured by the royal guards and had to be in prison for 13 years. "Everyone in Jamakai Village, as your princess, I need your help to rebuild the palace and Jay's ship, for reward, my parents will host another evening ball" Nya announce to the people of Jamakai Village. They all cheered and they grabbed wood and other construction tools to rebuild the palace and the ship. Nadakhan, Dogshanks, and Flintlocke were painting the palace with other people while Dareth and Ronin were rebuilding the ship with a lot of wood with tools while Cole carrying the slabs of bricks and wood.

Cole bumped into a girl with a slab of wood and he gasped. "I'm so sorry, I was trying to give this slab to the other people" Cole said and the girl revealed to be Seliel Dawn. "It's okay, I heard there's a pretty strong prince carrying slabs of wood and bricks and I think he's pretty handsome" Seliel said. "Oh my God, Seliel! That's me, the strong prince" Cole said as he dropped the slab of wood on the ground. "That's cool, hey after helping these people, do you want to go on a date with me?" Seliel said. "Yeah, but do you want to help me?" Cole said. "Yeah, I will love to" Seliel said and she hold Cole's hand and they walked to a pile of smaller slabs of wood and bricks to carry.

Kai carried buckets of light red paint to paint the new main hall for the palace. "Here you go, more buckets of paint" Kai said to a red haired girl. "Thanks, Kai" the red haired girl said revealing to be Skylor. "About what I said earlier, do you like me, Sky?" Kai asked Skylor. "Yeah and I bet you like me too" Skylor said with a smile and grabbed a paint brush and splashed some red paint at Kai. "Do you want to be a thing, Sky? Like a couple?" Kai said. "My answer is a yes, Kai, plus Lloyd asked me that you daydream me at the beach to calm your temper down" Skylor said. "Yeah, that's true. I been begging to ask you if you want to go the beach with me later on" Kai said. "Of course, maybe that can calm you down more when you see me wearing a bikini later on" Skylor said and Kai blushed. "Hey, you splashed some paint on me!" Kai said and Skylor laughed. "Wanna help me paint these walls?" Skylor said. Kai nodded and he grabbed a paint brush to paint the walls.

"Mom, Dad, do you accept me and Jay being a couple?" Nya said. "Of course, Nya, I never seen you this happy before" Maya said and Ray coughed. "Nya, tell me when the guy breaks your heart" Ray said and Nya and Maya laughed. Nya looked at Jay who is grabbing some daisies for the vases. "I will, Dad" Nya said and she walked away from her parents to Jay.

"Hey, Jay, can I help you?" Nya said. "Yeah, I definitely use some help" Jay said and they hold hands as they picked up the daisies. Lightning and Water went through each other and Wu and Nadakhan smiled. "Water and Lightning do mix" Nadakhan said. "That's why it's called Water Lightning" Wu said.

Readers, this is not the end of Water Lightning. Next chapter is Happily Ever After with a song! Please comment your favorite part of this chapter! Or Vote!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!