Chapter 2(Day 1 before the wedding Part 1)

7 years came by quick and the beautiful princess of Jamakai Village is getting married with her engaged prince in about 3 more days. Prince Kai invited the Royal Garmadon family to help them with the decorations of the wedding. Chef Zane is making the meals and the wedding cake as Prince Lloyd join Prince Kai to keep a close eye on Prince Cole.

Nya was on her balcony looking at the beautiful seas of Ninjago. Her hair was in a bun as her red gown touches the wooden floor of the balcony. Nya sniffed some daisies that were in vases and touched the petals of it. "This is beautiful, 3 more days till I'm married with Prince Cole. It's like a miracle to get married with someone you truly love" Nya said and she leave her balcony to the hallway.
Nya spotted Cole talking to his dad and run up to him. "Cole! It's amazing to see you today" Nya said as she hugged him. "Same here, beautiful, I can't wait to marry you, I just want time to go by fast for the wedding" Cole said and he lift Nya up and spin her around. Nya laughed and Cole let her go of his grip. "I would love time to go by fast, Cole, it's like we're in love at first sight to get married. We've been engaged about 7 years and right now it's time for us to get married just we both wanted" Nya said. "Nya, I agreed with you, plus you're going to be queen and I'll be King, we'll both rule Jamakai and Ninjago together" Cole said. Nya smiled and she kissed Cole on the lips. "That's one of the reasons I love you, you're strong, handsome, and that you love kissing me" Nya said and Cole kissed her deep. "Son, Nya, I love it when you two kiss. This is what true love is about. Plus once you two get married, my son and I are moving in with you" Lou said. "Oh my God! For reals! You both are moving in this palace with me and my family! That's amazing! I can't wait!" Nya said and she hugged Cole and Lou. "I'm feeling True love, dad" Cole said. "I know, son, I know" Lou said and he winked at Cole and Cole nodded. "We had to go to the jewel room to make sure it's clean, Nya" Cole said. "Alright, that's okay, I'm not busy today" Nya said. "Nya! Your wedding dress is here! You should try it on to see if it's okay on you" Pixal said as she run up to Nya. "Of course, Pix, can't wait!" Nya said and she looked at Cole and Lou. "Wish me luck" Nya said and she kissed Cole on the cheek and she walked away. Cole blushed and he and his father walked to the Jewel Room.

"Nya! Can I talk to you alone?" Kai said and Nya sighed. "What do you want, Kai?" Nya said very harsh. "Nya, I just want to say that I'm very proud of you getting married, and that I think marrying Cole is wrong" Kai said. "What? Marrying Cole is the right thing to do in my life, Kai!" Nya scold. "No, it's not, Nya, he has been acting weird lately and I felt like he's up to no good" Kai said. "He's acting weird lately because the wedding's coming up, and he's getting nervous of what he's going to say his vows. I mean every groom gets nervous when they getting married" Nya said. "Nya, he's not getting nervous about the wedding! Oh what the heck, Nya! He's using you for the money and the palace. We're the richest royal family in Ninjago. He doesn't even love you!" Kai said. "Cole loves me! How I know that? It's true love, Kai! I'm making the best decision in my life! Marrying Cole is the best thing ever in my life!" Nya said. "You're not making the best decision, Nya, it'll affect you on your life! Marrying Cole isn't the best thing in your life! You're not going to understand what true love is" Kai said. "I understand, Kai! True love is someone you're engaged to and that you love him" Nya said. "Wrong, Nya! You know what? Fine! You're making the worst mistake in your life! I had to go to Lloyd and Zane so we three can keep an eye on your groom to see what's he doing!" Kai said and he walked away from Nya. "Argh! Kai's too protective of me! Ugh! Well, I hope he fails on keeping an eye on Cole! I got to try on my wedding dress" Nya said and she walked away to her room.

A few minutes later, Nya was wearing her wedding dress and she spun around while smiling. "This dress is beautiful, I love it" Nya said to herself and put a golden clip on her hair.
(Readers, this is Nya's wedding dress, tell me in the comments of your opinions on it, I don't own this image by the way)