Chapter 10(Day 3 before the wedding Part 3)

This is the time where the captain and the princess have a romantic moment. (Jaya fans, you can fangirl throughout this chapter XD). Will this moment make them realized they're perfect for each other?

Flintlocke and Ronin head to the Captain's room and saw Jay looking at a pile of maps that shows different parts of Ninjago. Jay picked up one map and he sighed as he sit on his bed and looked at it. "Lotus City is far from Jamakai Village. Heard there's many billionaires with a lot of cash so maybe we can go there after we take the princess back to the palace" Jay said and Flintlocke sit next to him. "Captain, I'm not sure we can head to Lotus City, there's security guards everywhere" Flintlocke said. "Gee, thanks, Flint, now I have no idea what place we're going to steal at. Many places had guards or security everywhere" Jay said and he lay on his pillow. "Captain, don't be hard on yourself, I'm not sure if we are ever going to do our daily routine again" Ronin said. "Ronin, we had to our daily routine again to represent of who we are: pirates who like to steal. I want to follow in my adoptive father's footsteps to be like him" Jay said.

"Captain, you are not your adoptive father. You are far different from him. You show kindness to the princess instead of treating her like a prisoner" Flintlocke said. "But, Flint, don't you see of what my adoptive father feels if I don't do things his way. I treat the princess kindness because-" Jay stopped what he said and Ronin crossed his arms. "Because what, captain, finish what you're about to say to us" Ronin said. "I don't want to say it, Ronin" Jay said. "Why, captain? We all know that you had a crush on her first" Flintlocke said. "Yeah, thanks, but what I was about to say is that because I don't want to let her go to her engaged prince to get married tomorrow" Jay said and Flintlocke and Ronin clapped. "We are very proud of you, captain, you love her don't you?" Flintlocke said. "Flint, Love's a strong word to say especially if you had a crush on a princess who's getting married tomorrow" Jay said and Flintlocke sighed.

"I know, captain, plus we have good news from Dogs" Flintlocke said. "What is it, Flint?" Jay said. "She and Ronin asked the princess if she can dance with you later on today and her answer was yes but she did not know that you are the one who's going to dance with her" Flintlocke said. "Wow, I'm shocked. I can't wait to dance with her" Jay said and Ronin take out a blindfold.

"After you're done getting ready, I had to blindfold you" Ronin said. "Really? Can I trust you both to lead me to the heck we're going?" Jay said. "Yes, captain, you trust all of your pirates whenever you give us orders" Ronin said. Jay sighed with annoyance and he got off his bed.

"Alright, guys, I'm going to get myself ready for the dance" Jay said but Flintlocke and Ronin stopped him by grabbing him and put him on a chair. "We are going to help you get ready for the dance" Flintlocke said. "Really? Thanks but I don't want any help?" Jay said. "You want help, captain, we know you, you just said that to get rid of us" Ronin said. "That's so not true, guys, you guys know I can get myself ready instead your help" Jay said. "But don't you want to look handsome for the princess, this is your chance to tell her that you're sending her back to the palace" Flintlocke said. "Yeah, I want to look handsome but how the heck you both are going to make me look handsome for the princess?" Jay said. "Simple, the princess already knew you're handsome plus we had learned a little of fashion from Dogs" Ronin said. "Alright, give me your best shot of giving myself ready to the dance" Jay said as he crossed his arms. "We will now let's start with the face" Ronin said. "Ronin, his face is fine, it's the outfit that matters" Flintlocke said. "Oh yeah, let's go and check his closet" Ronin said. Flintlocke sighed and he opened the closet and they start looking for the best outfit for the captain.