Chapter 5(Day 2 before the wedding part 1)

It was a beautiful day for the captain to show the princess around the ship.
Nya wake up with a smile and she looked out of her window. Out of her window were seagulls flying as waves roared over them. "I should go and see if anyone's awake" Nya said and she left the guest room. As Nya walked through the halls to the deck, Flintlocke went up to her. "Hello, princess, good morning" Flintlocke said. "Good morning to you too, I'm looking to see if anyone's awake right now" Nya said. "The Captain's awake, he's in the cabin doing something, he's an early bird" Flintlocke said. "Oh, okay, I can't wait for the tour today" Nya said. "Don't worry, Nya, the Captain's going to make the tour fun for you" Flintlocke said and Nya saw Dogshanks and Ronin whispering to each other.

"Princess, the Captain's happy that you help him find a destination for this ship to rest, can you tell us what's the destination?" Ronin said. "Moonlight River, Ronin, heard it's the most romantic destination ever, I remember when Cole asked me to dance with him, it's like true love" Nya said. "Moonlight River, hmm, and you said that it's the most romantic destination ever right?" Dogshanks said. "Yep, the nature there helps people to fall in love, Cole's afraid of lightning and it's hilarious when he's screams" Nya said very dreamy. "Princess, thanks for the info about this place, I'm happy we're going there" Flintlocke said. "Your welcome, I'm really excited to go to Moonlight River again, I always want to dance with a partner again" Nya said. "Don't worry, Nya, you'll love your partner, can you please tell us about this Cole guy?" Ronin said. "He's handsome, strong, a good kisser, tough, and that he loves me" Nya said. There was no answer from Dogshanks, Flintlocke, and Ronin and Nya sighed. "I miss him, I just wish I had a partner to dance with me at Moonlight River" Nya said. Nadakhan come out of nowhere and Dogshanks whispered Nadakhan something. "Hmm, your wish will come, princess, tomorrow" Nadakhan said. "Thanks, Nadakhan, I bet my partner will be amazing and handsome" Nya said. "He will, princess, and you and him will fall in love" Nadakhan said. "Aww, hope he does, plus I had to go and see if the Captain's awake" Nya said and she walked away from the pirates. "Good work, mates, the princess will love her partner, she'll forget about Cole tomorrow" Nadakhan said.

Nya walked in the halls and notice the Captain's room door was open. Nya walked in and she gasped. Jay's room was blue and brown designs and a daisy was in a vase. "That daisy is beautiful, I wonder how long the captain kept that flower" Nya said and the captain was not in his room. Nya saw a picture of Jay and his adoptive parents and picked it up and smiled. "I like his blue eyes, it reminds me of the sea and the sky, plus he's pretty handsome to me" Nya said and put the picture back to its regular spot.

"What are you doing here, princess?" Someone said. Nya turned and saw Jay holding a map in his hands. "I saw your door room open and that I'm sorry, captain, for going in your room, how long have you been here?" Nya said. "Ever since you come in, princess" Jay said. "You didn't hear anything, right?" Nya said. "Umm, nope, nothing, can you please leave my room?" Jay said. "You're not mad at me for coming in your room?" Nya said. "I'm not mad, I'm just curious of why you're in my room plus I love being calm to you, you're not a spoil bratty princess, you're a kind intelligent princess and I like that" Jay said. Nya blushed and she touched a petal of the daisy. "Thanks, Jay, to me, you're not a ruthless mean captain, you're a calm light hearted captain" Nya said and Jay blushed and he coughed. "Thanks, princess, please don't touch the daisy" Jay said. "Why is that?" Nya said. "It's because it reminds me of someone, I just wish I find her so we can have a life together" Jay said. "I bet she'll come to you in the future so you and her can start a life together" Nya said. "Thanks, Nya" Jay said and Nya left Jay's room and closed the door.

Jay smiled and sighed. "I heard what she said about me, I actually like it" Jay said and he looked at the map and noticed that they're almost there. "Just 1 more day and we'll be at Moonlight River" Jay said.

Dogshanks and the other pirates overheard Jay and Nya's conversation and end up cheering. "We had to do plan 2 of our plan, mates" Nadakhan said. "The captain and the princess can easily bond plus maybe they might have some things in common" Ronin said. "After their bond, we're going to convince the captain to ask Nya to the dance since Nya wants a partner to dance with her at Moonlight River" Flintlocke said. "It'll make Nya's wish come true which will complete plan 3, our last plan which is called plan 4 is for the captain and the princess to kiss" Dogshanks said. "Dogs, the 4th plan might be tricky we had to make the captain and the princess in love, and I know how to do that" Nadakhan said. "What are you going to do, Nadakhan, for the captain and the princess to kiss?" Flintlocke said. "After the dance, the captain will take the princess somewhere romantic in Moonlight River, the place they're going to kiss is the place we will decorate for them" Nadakhan said. "That's perfect, Nadakhan, let's hope plan 2 will work when they do the tour today" Ronin said. "Oh,it will, R, heard that the time for the captain to give the princess is at 10, we'll watch and see if they ever get to know each other" Nadakhan said and the pirates cheered.

Readers, hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm happy I updated the Christmas Countdown Story today because I have a lot of time today and it's pretty awesome. 2 updates in 1 day! 😃 I'm so happy! 😁

Readers, tell me in the comments what's going to happen to the tour on the next chapter.
Please comment what's your favorite part of this chapter? Or Vote!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!