Chapter 11(Day 4:The wedding part 1)

The wedding's today and everyone in Jamakai Village were pretty happy of Princess Nya marrying her true love: Prince Cole. They're also happy that she is back and Kai explained that the captain leave her at Moonlight River that he saw her alone. Nya was wearing the same gown she wore earlier and but she haven't answer Kai's question. Is she happy with Cole or Jay? Is it time for Nya and Jay to learn the truth of the memory they both forget? Will Nya ever learn the true meaning of True Love? Will Jay save Nya from Cole?

Nya was at her room that was renew while she was gone and looked at the mirror. She was wearing a red dress and is still waiting for her wedding dress. Yesterday was her last moment with Jay before he leave but wonder why he cared about her so much. Yesterday, her parents, Lou and Cole most of all were proud that she was back to the palace.

Flashback....
Wu was with Ray and Maya comforting them. "Ray, Maya, don't worry, Nya will be back" Wu said as he hand them tea. "Wu, the wedding's tomorrow, she has to be here to marry Cole" Maya said. "Why do you both cared so much about Nya marrying Cole? Does she ever love him?" Wu said. "Wu, of course Nya loves him, we cared so much of her marrying someone because we just want her to be happy and safe with someone she'll love" Ray said. Before Wu answered, Skylor walked in the throne room interrupting their conversation. "Your royal highnesses, someone's back to the palace" Skylor said. This makes Ray and Maya's heart jumped and Ray and Maya got up and went to her. "Lead us the way, Skylor" Ray said. "Well, this person's at the entrance of the palace, King Ray" Skylor said and Ray and Maya leave the throne room to the entrance of the palace. "Skylor, you are perfect for the prince" Wu said. "What? Prince Kai? I'm just a maid. I'm not sure Kai will ever like me" Skylor said. "He will, Sky, just listen to your heart" Wu said and give her tea to sip and he leave the throne room. "Thanks for the advice, Wu" Skylor said and she sip some tea.

Ray and Maya open the doors of the entrance of the palace and they gasped. "Nya! You're back!" Maya said as Nya got off of Flame and hugged her mom. Ray went up to Kai, Zane, Dareth, and Lloyd with a smile in his face. "Thank you, my dear son with his friends, for finding Nya" Ray said to them. "Your welcome, dad" Kai said. Lou and Cole went up to them and when they saw Nya, Cole run up to her and kissed her. "Nya! I miss you so much!!!!!!" Cole said and Nya laughed. "Same here, Cole" Nya said. "Kai, can you please tell us how do you find Nya?" Lou said. Kai looked at his sister and Nya nodded. "The captain dropped her off at Moonlight River to return her so that he can go somewhere and when I saw her, she was all alone" Kai explained to Lou. "Good, Kai, now let's have a celebration of the princess returning to Jamakai Village" Lou boomed and everyone cheered. Everyone went inside except for Nya and Kai. "Kai, thank you for finding me and returning me back to the palace, I'm so ready for the wedding tomorrow" Nya said. "Are you, sis? Because you still haven't answer my question I told you: Are you happy with Cole or Jay?" Kai said. "I'll give the answer tomorrow, Kai, I had to get some rest" Nya said and Kai notice a tear fall from Nya's eye. "Nya, are you okay?" Kai said. "Yeah, I am, Kai, hopefully the wedding makes me happy" Nya said as she went inside. Kai sighed and take the necklace out of his pocket. "Why would she kept this necklace for a long time?" Kai said and  he walked inside of the palace.

Nya was brushing her hair and a cherry blossom fall out of it falling on her red covers of her bed. Nya picked it up and she put it on her hair and walked to her mirror. "Today's the big day for me and Cole, Nya, it's time for me to make my family happy" Nya said to herself. "And to make me happy with Cole" she added and she put her hair in a low ponytail. She looked at herself and sighed. "I still haven't answer Kai's question yet, it's just too hard. Cole's the person I marrying today and Jay's a captain who's pretty kind" Nya said and she looked at her closet and notice a light blue dress was on the floor. She went to it and picked it up and put it on a hanger. Then she looked at herself holding the dress in her hands at her mirror again.

Ninjago: Water Lightning!(Completed Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें