Chapter 6(Day 2 before the wedding part 2)

Jay was nervous of giving Nya the tour around the ship and hope she enjoys it. Jay felt like he doesn't want it too awkward for Nya since she's getting married in about 2 days with her beloved engaged prince.

Ever since Nya went in his room, he felt like what Nya said about him makes him feel like he's in love with Nya but don't want to tell her that he likes her. (Jaya fans, before you fangirl, due to the plot of this story, Jay fell in love with Nya first😃☺️😀, who's excited for Jaya!!!!!!! Will Jay tell Nya that he likes her?......now you Jaya fans can fangirl!) Jay was mostly afraid to tell Nya that he likes her because her wedding's in about 2 days and that he didn't want to ruin that for her. She belongs to Cole not a captain who accidentally take her. Will Nya ever feel the same for Jay?

Jay walked out his room and saw Nya sketching something in her room. He even hear her sing a song to herself to keep herself company. Jay smiled and he knocked Nya's door which was open surprise Nya. "Jay? I was hoping for you to be ready for the tour so that during the tour, we get to know each other more often" Nya said. "I'm ready for the tour plus I will love for us to get to know each other, c'mon, I'll show around this ship" Jay said and Nya jumped off her bed and take Jay's hand and Jay lead her to the top of the ship.

"This is the steering wheel of this ship, this controls the ship by its turns of the waves, do you want to steer the ship?" Jay said. "I will love to if you can help me steer this ship" Nya said and Jay smiled. Nya put her hands on the steering wheel and Jay went behind her and put his hands over Nya's making Nya blushed.

As the two steer the ship, Dogshanks, Flintlocke, Ronin, and Nadakhan saw and they smiled. "They're getting along so well in their tour" Dogshanks said and Nadakhan sighed. "I agree, Dogs, the captain must be really happy to help the princess with the steering of the ship" Nadakhan said.

Winds make the ship go faster and waves touched the ship very jumpy and Nya almost fall but lucky Jay catch her. The two saw the sunset together and Nya saw a reflection of water lightning in the waves and smiled. The winds got calm and Jay and Nya were at the deck together. "What's your favorite color, Nya?" Jay said. "Blue, you?" Nya said. "I love blue too" Jay said. "That explains your outfit and your room" Nya said. "Favorite flower?" Jay said. "Cherry Blossoms, one of your pirate friends told me that's your favorite flower too besides daisies" Nya said. "Yeah, I'm so going to kill Nadakhan" Jay said and Nadakhan heard and he whistled very loud. "Do you have any parents?" Nya said. "Yeah, but my adoptive parents passed away at old age, I have biological parents but I never knew them" Jay said. "I have parents and both of them wants me to be next in line to get engaged and get married. Plus I had this very overprotective older brother and he always tells me to do this and that" Nya said. "Now I'm afraid of him, but he seems pretty protective of you because he wants you safe unlike my adoptive father" Jay said. "Can you tell me why, Jay?" Nya said. "I'm sorry, it's too personal to say" Jay said. "Do you sing Let it Go in the cabin?" Nya said. "Yeah, whenever I'm grumpy" Jay said. "Well, I bet you have a nice singing voice" Nya said and Jay touched her hand. They looked at each other and apparently the ship shake and they both fall on the ground. "Wow, what the heck happened to the ship?" Nya said. "I don't know, Nya, let me get you up" Jay said and he helped Nya get up from the floor. "Thanks, I had to finishing sketching, thanks for giving this tour" Nya said and Jay blushed. "Your welcome, princess, have a nice evening" Jay said. Nya walked away from Jay and Jay looked at the stars. "I'm going to shower before I sleep" Jay said and head to the bathroom.

Nya was on her bed sketching a picture of a Daisy. "The captain might like this picture since he had a Daisy in his room, I had to go and give this to him" Nya said and she walked out of her room and bumped into someone. "I am so sorry,-" Nya looked up and the person she bumped into was Jay. Jay was shirtless and a towel was around his waist. Nya blushed very bad and Jay picked up a paper and smiled. "I love this sketch, Princess, thanks" Jay said. "Your welcome, plus you look cute when you're shirtless" Nya said and she walked away from Jay. "That was so embarrassing, Nya, don't ever do that again" Nya said to herself as she was out on the deck. Jay went in his room and put on his captain uniform on. Jay smiled at the picture Nya draw and he end up heading to the cabin.

On his way, he saw Nya watching the stars alone and decided that he should watch the stars with her.

Counting Stars cover by Alex Groot and Chrissy.

Nya:Lately I've been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Jay:But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Both:Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Nya:Yeah, we'll be counting stars

Jay:I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find

Jay:Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Nya:And I feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing
And I feel something so wrong
Doing the right thing
Jay:I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Nya:Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But lately I've been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars
Jay:Yeah we'll be counting stars yeah

Nya:I feel the love
And I feel it burn
Down this river every turn
Hope is our four letter word
Make that money
Watch it burn

Jay:Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Nya:And I feel something so wrong
Doing the right thing
Jay:I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Nya:Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But lately I've been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars

Jay:Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars
Yeah we'll be counting stars whoa

Nya:Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But lately I've been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars

Jay:Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars

Nya looked at Jay and smiled. "I was right, you do sing well" Nya said. "Same here to you, Nya, you intentionally made my heart like a ocean" Jay said. "You made my heart like a thunderstorm, Jay" Nya said and they hugged. "Awwwww!!!!!" Dogshanks, Flintlocke, Ronin, and Nadakhan said. "Plan 2 is done, plan 3 is coming up" Dogshanks said and Nadakhan agreed with a smile. "We're here, captain, Moonlight River" Flintlocke said and Jay and Nya saw a clear river that looks like a moon. "This is the perfect place for the ship to rest tomorrow" Nya said. "I couldn't do it without you and your smart brain" Jay said and Nya blushed.

Nadakhan and the others are planning for Nya's wish to come true tomorrow. Will her wish come true?

Hey readers, please comment on your opinions on your chapter! Or Vote!!!!!

With a beautiful image of the ninja.
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!