Chapter 7 (Day 3 before the wedding part 1)

Our two main characters are now excited for a moment they want to go on forever. But Prince Cole and his father had a gem to give Nya when she returns. Will she love the gem when she comes back or will she hate Cole when she comes back? (Comment what should happen between Nya and Cole).

"Dad, Nya will definitely love this gem when she returns. Green looks good on her with black" Cole said as he hold a gem in his hands. "Son, that's the soul gem, once Nya wears it, she'll take Kai's soul or anyone's soul except us, because we are rulers without the Smith Family or the Garmadon Family" Lou said and Cole put the soup gem in his pocket. "These two gems are perfect! They're the Twin Crystal Gems! Having the power of unbreakable crystals will definitely make Jamakai Village into Brookstone City" Lou said and he grabbed one and give the other one to Cole. "Perfect, now Nya will sure love this necklace" Cole said and Lou smiled. "Perfect, after all those years, we finally got what we want" Lou said. Cole put the gem into a necklace and hold up in the air.

"Now we wait when she comes back, son" Lou said and Cole nodded

Captain Jay and Princess Nya were happy that they sang well together. Jay never feel how much Nya admires his eyes and his singing voice and felt like she's the water in his heart. Throughout trying to remember who does the daisy remind him of, Jay tries to not be awkward around Nya today.
Nya felt like that Jay's different from Cole and knew what's the difference between those two. Jay's a brunette and Cole's a raven like her. Jay's eyes are blue and Cole's are dark brown. Jay's light hearted while Cole's serious. Jay's pirate friends are friendly while Cole's dad is strict. Nya wished that she had that necklace that she put away 7 years ago and hope she finds out who give it to her.

"Captain, are you happy that we're at Moonlight River?" Flintlocke said. "Yeah, I am, it's beautiful and full of nature" Jay said and saw cherry blossoms blooming in front of him. "This is magical, I love when cherry blossoms bloom, it's like a true sign of peace" Jay said. "So how was the princess yesterday?" Flintlocke said. "She's alright, I love when she sings, it's like we're a connection whenever we sing" Jay said. "Hmm, like when water starts rain, lightning strikes, it's like Water Lightning! Nya's water and you're lightning! Both elements mix well together" Flintlocke said. "I agreed with you, Flint, I just wondering if I can take her back to her palace" Jay said. "Why, captain?" Flintlocke said. "Her wedding is tomorrow and the whole entire palace and her engaged prince wants her back and I guess she's happy when she sees Cole. It's like those two love each other, they're perfect together" Jay said with a sad face.

"Don't be sad, captain, today should be a day where you and the princess should get a last moment together before you sent her back" Flintlocke said. "I guess you're right, Flint, I don't what can I do with Nya on our last moment?" Jay said. "Asked her to dance with you, captain, she's been wanting a partner to dance with" Nadakhan said. "Alright, I'll asked her to dance with me, but do you both think she'll accept it?" Jay said. "She'll accept anything, captain, so I bet she's going to accept the fact that she's going to dance with you" Nadakhan said. "Thanks, Nadakhan, you're the best especially you, Flint, my adoptive parents will be very proud of me" Jay said. "Indeed, they will, captain, now go and asked the princess" Flintlocke said and he and Nadakhan pushed Jay out of the cabin and closed the door.

"We are awesome, Flint! Jaya is going to happen!" Nadakhan said. "Yay! What's Jaya?" Flintlocke said. "Jaya is a shipping name for Jay and Nya and I ship it like FedEx" Nadakhan said. "I guess, Nada, but I do ship Jaya!" Flintlocke said. "Dogshanks and Ronin ship Jaya too, Flint, now let's make Nya's wish come true, come on, we had to start decorating" Nadakhan said and he and Flintlocke went out of the ship and start decorating a perfect place for Jay and Nya.

Readers, enjoy this short chapter! Please comment what's your favorite part of this chapter? Or Vote!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!