Chapter 3(Day 1 before the wedding Part 2)

The beautiful princess Nya is happy wearing her wedding dress as she smiled with happiness. Captain Jay and his pirate crew are going to start stealing but don't what place they're stealing and what they're capturing.

"I look so beautiful, I want to see what's Cole's reaction when he sees me in this beautiful wedding dress" Nya said. She saw a small box and she opened it. It was the necklace that she put away 7 years ago and Nya is curious who give it to her. "Kai's wrong! He's always wrong! Cole's a great prince to meet: strong, handsome and that he is a royal Noble and I'm allowed to marry him no matter what" Nya said and she walked to her mirror.
Captain Jay walked up to Dogshanks. "Time to throw the anchor where the balcony's at. Heard good stuff is there to steal" Jay said. "Yes, Captain, I'm ready" Dogshanks said and throw her anchor at the room of the palace.
Nya saw a anchor at her room destroying her royal bed. "What the heck is going on right now?" Nya said as she walked back.
Dogshanks grabbed a white bag and she slide down the anchor. "Hello, lady, nice dress" Dogshanks said and Nya looked at the dress. "Thanks, I guess" Nya said. Many pirates jumped off the ship and they start grabbing things. "Pirates? What's going on?" Nya said and Jay jumped off the ship. "Don't tell anyone, lady, or else you get hurt pretty bad" Jay said to Nya and Nya gulped. "Take the girl, Nadakhan! She might tell her family" Jay said and Nadakhan poof in front of Nya. "I'm so sorry, milady, my captain give me orders" Nadakhan said and he grabbed Nya and he teleports back with Nya at the pirate ship. "Cole!!!!!!!!!! Save me!!!!!!!!!!" Nya yelled and many pirates put a lot of stuff in the bag and they all climb back on the ship. "Let's go, captain, she's calling help" Dogshanks said. "I'm coming, Dogs, but first I'm throwing a smoke bomb" Jay said and he threw a smoke bomb at the room making it fogged up. Jay climbed on the anchor and Dogshanks and Flintlocke pulled the anchor back to the ship.

Cole and Lou run to Nya's room and Lou kicked the door open. "Nya!!!!!!!" Cole said and he and Lou saw a pirate ship. The pirate ship left the palace and Cole got mad. "Dad! Pirates! They stole Nya!" Cole said. "Son, they stole some treasures from Nya too" Lou said. "What can we do to save her?" Cole said in a worried tone. "We'll get the guards from both kingdoms to looked around in the villages to find those pirates. If they can't find those pirates, we had to go do things our way" Lou said and Cole nodded. Kai, Lloyd, Wu, and Zane ran into Nya's room and they saw Cole and Lou. "We heard Nya, what happened here?" Lloyd said. "Pirates stole Nya and her treasures, the wedding's in about 3 days, we had to find those pirates immediately" Cole said. "What would happen to the pirates if we find them?" Zane said. "We'll locked them up at a prison place in Stixx and we'll return the treasures back to its owner" Lou said.

Kai saw a small box and he grabbed it. He opened it up and it was a necklace. "This necklace is pretty, wonder who give this to my sis, she looks pretty wearing blue, I wonder if she wears this at her wedding" Kai said and Wu nodded. "I agree, Kai, blue looks good on Nya, whoever give this to Nya is a very lucky guy" Wu said. "Yeah, bet he's luckier than Cole. I mean this person would like my sister if he gives this necklace to my sister. I wonder how long Nya kept this necklace" Kai said. "I bet she kept this necklace for a long time, Kai, keep it for your sister when she returns" Wu said. "I will, Wu, Lloyd! Zane! We had to go and start finding my sister!" Kai said to Lloyd and Zane. Lloyd and Zane nodded and Cole went up to Kai.

"That necklace is ugly, Kai! Whoever gives this to her is stupid! Blue looks ugly on her!" Cole said and Kai closed the box and put it in his pocket. Kai's hand turned into a fist and he growled. "You slimy son of a-" "Kai! Let's go!" Lloyd interrupted Kai and Zane pulled him away from Cole. "Calm down, Kai, think about Skylor at a beach" Zane said and Kai closed his eyes. "Skylor, Skylor, Skylor" Kai mumbled out loud and Lloyd give Cole a death glare.