Chapter 13 (Day 4: The Wedding Part 3)

Jay and Nya now remember the memory they both forgot but there's something weird about the daisy and the necklace. Why would it had a connection between those two? Why is Nadakhan having visions about those two?

Nya walked out of the balcony and saw many people entering in the palace and they all cheered when they all see Nya. Nya smiled and waved at them and looked at the sea. "I had to leave this palace to Moonlight River. That's the place I had to meet the captain" Nya said and the necklace glowed blue and strikes lightning and she smiled. "I'm so glad the wedding's over, I just realized of the true meaning of love" Nya said to herself.

Jay walked on the deck and saw Flintlocke steering the ship. "Good job, Flint, you're doing great steering this ship" Jay said to Flintlocke. "Thanks for the compliment, captain! We are proud of going back to Nya" Flintlocke said and Jay smiled.

"Dogs! I had to tell you something" Nadakhan said. "What is it, Nada?" Dogshanks said. "I saw a another vision earlier ago and I had a bad feeling something bad will happen between Nya and Jay" Nadakhan said. "What? Tell me what happen between those two" Dogshanks said. "Apparently I saw Jay lying on the floor and Nya crying on his chest because he got a cut of his heart and the person who hurt Jay is Cole" Nadakhan said. "Nada, that's a very bad vision, how come you're getting visions about those two? Are you supposed to be their guardian angel?" Dogshanks said. "I don't know, Dogs, everytime I'm with Jay and the daisy, I start to have visions and apparently before the vision I had, I notice I had a vision of Nya and the necklace, it's like it's linked like water lightning to me to have those visions and seems like to me, I saw a vision of Cole and the gem" Nadakhan explained. "Hmm, Nada, there's got to be a strong connection between the gem, daisy, and necklace. It's like they're are going in the same connection causing you to have visions" Dogshanks said. "Dogs, I haven't got a single vision ever since I was with Ed before he wished me away" Nadakhan said. "Nada, Jay will never wished you away, he's a great captain who had a great heart" Dogshanks said and she and Nadakhan hugged. "Thanks, Dogs, you're the best" Nadakhan said and he went over to Ronin to talk.

As the sky turned gray and clouds start to pour rain, Jay and Nya smiled at the sky and lightning strike very loud which scared a lot of people as they rushed in the palace. But to Jay and Nya, they enjoy the rain with lightning. The daisy and the necklace started to glow and Jay and Nya both sighed in relief.

Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee cover by Madilyn Bailey and Jake Coco.

Jay;I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

Both:'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
I don't feel right when you're gone away
Jay:Gone away

Nya:The worst is over now and we can breathe again
And I wanna hold you high, and steal your pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

Both:'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
And I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

Nya:Gone away (Jay:gone away)
Nya:It don't feel right (Jay:it don't feel right)
Nya:Gone away (Jay:you have gone away)
Nya:It don't feel right (Jay:it don't feel right)