Chapter 4(Day 1 before the wedding Part 3)

As the day go on, Nya misses Cole and hope he will save her. But to her surprise, the Captain's not mean, he's kind. His blue eyes are shining like the seas of Ninjago and Nya can imagine Lightning striking the seas making it like a connection.
Jay and his pirate crew were in the cabin talking about the destination they should go to take a break. Dogshanks, Nadakhan, and Flintlocke were supposely trying to put Jay with Nya but Jay never noticed it.
Kai, Zane, and Lloyd decided to stop by a friend of theirs to get their horses.

"Alright, anyone got any ideas for a destination where we can rest at?" Jay said. "What about Paradise, captain?" Flintlocke said. "Nope, many people goes there and we might get caught by the guards" Jay said. "What about Whistle Mountains lake? Heard it's pretty cold" Dogshanks said. "Sorry, Dogs, the ship might get freeze up" Jay said. "Any ideas, Flint?" Jay said to Flintlocke. "Nope, captain, sorry" Flintlocke said and Nadakhan coughed very loud. "Captain, Dogs, Flint, and I are going to get the princess a new outfit to wear for the tour" Nadakhan said. "Go ahead, I'm going to figure out what destination we're going at and after that I'll give Nya the tour" Jay said and he take put a map and set it on the table.

Nadakhan, Dogshanks, and Flintlocke left the cabin and they saw Nya sitting down on the steps watching the sunset by herself. "Hello, princess, Captain sent us to get you a new outfit to wear for the tour" Nadakhan said. "That's cool, I can't wait" Nya said and Dogshanks lead Nya downstairs of the ship to a room. "Your room is next to the Captain's" Flintlocke said. "Can I go in the Captain's room?" Nya said. "I'm sorry, princess, you can't. The captain will be mad if you do go in his room" Dogshanks said. "Come and check out your room, princess" Nadakhan said. Nya opened up the door and she was amazed. "It's beautiful, the bed's comfy, there's windows to see the ocean, and the fact it's blue, my favorite color" Nya said.
The bed was designs of daisies and the covers were blue. The pillows are navy and there were 2 small dark brown tables. One of them had a mini cherry tree and the other one had a golden lamp.
"The captain sure loves decorating rooms for guests, I can tell he's talented" Nya said. "Well, you are the first guest the captain ever had on this ship" Dogshanks said. "Really? Wow, I'm shocked" Nya said. "Time for you to get dazzle" Nadakhan said. "Now let's see if you wear something to amaze the captain instead of that wedding dress" Flintlocke said. "Um, okay?" Nya said and Nadakhan and Flintlocke measured Nya with a measuring tape. "Hmm, I got it, the captain was red earlier, so I was thinking about a red dress" Nadakhan said. "Can we add blue to the dress? It's the princess's favorite color" Dogshanks said. "I'm not sure about it, Dogs, it's not going to look right from what I'm imagining" Nadakhan said. "Oh, c'mon, Nadakhan, Dogs, it's not like you both are complaining what color her dress is" Flintlocke said. "That is so not true, Flint, the color matter's to us for the princess to impress the captain" Dogshanks said. "Really, the color doesn't matter, it's the format that we should be worrying about the most for the dress" Flintlocke said. "Oh, c'mon, Flint, the format of the dress can be sleeveless and formal" Dogshanks said. "Would you both stop it!!!!! We had to agree on what color and format for the dress!!!!!!" Nadakhan said. "Alright fine, Nadakhan, please do your magic to transform Nya's wedding dress to a better dress for the tour and the captain" Flintlocke said. Nadakhan closed his eyes and his magic surrounds Nya and Nya was shocked of the dress she's wearing. "It's beautiful, Nadakhan, I love it" Nya said. Dogshanks and Flintlocke were shocked and sighed.