Chapter 8

Readers, I was listening to many songs for the past few days and I'm trying to figure out which song fits well with the story and characters.

There are 3 songs I think fit Jaya very well. But I need your help to choose one of the three songs that actually fits them. Here's the videos!(Some of them are Ninjago tributes that you readers might recognize on YouTube) Please comment which song fits Jaya.

A thousand years Ninjago tribute of Jaya

I love this tribute! Everytime I see it, I fangirl crazy! Happy they got back together in Season 6! They're Ninjago's OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lightning and Water do mix!!!!!!!! 😃

Say you won't let go by James Arthur.

I can imagine this song play when Nya die on Jay's arms after the venom went on her. This song is so strong with its words. I love this song so much! 😃

Photograph (another Jaya tribute)

This song is beautiful that fits Jaya! I don't have any words but to fangirl very hard. 😃

God, this is hard to choose a song for Jaya. I need your help to comment out of the three songs what song matches Jaya very well.

For this story, I had 2 songs that I also need help to match this story. Here are the two songs that I think matches this story. By the way, both songs sang by female singers.

Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood

Or...........

Love Story By Taylor Swift

Readers, this is very hard to choose what song matches this story: Water Lightning. Please comment out of the 2 songs matches this story.

Thank you for those who are commenting which songs matches Jaya and Water Lightning. Once the results are in, I'll announce what songs matches Jaya and Water Lightning.

Thank you readers for helping me find out what song matches Jaya and Water Lightning! I wish you all a amazane day!

-Sunnyninja13 out!