Chapter 17 (Happily Ever After)

Readers, this is last chapter of Water Lightning. 😭. I love Jaya and this is my first Jaya story I had ever done. I hope you readers enjoy this story and I want to thank a lot of readers who love this story besides me! 😃. So without further ado, it's time for the final chapter of Water Lightning! 🙂.

Jay and Nya now had become a couple for about 5 years and their love were strong as Water Lightning. The village of Jamakai Village had been the same ever since the crazy 'wedding' day. But as Jay and Nya grows, Nadakhan was always their guardian. Speaking of a wedding day, will Jay and Nya ever get married? Jay's 27 years old and Nya's 26 years old and they had been dating for 5 years. Will Jay ever asked Nya the big question?

Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood(I don't own this song)

Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true
Deep down inside we want to believe they still do
In our secretest heart, it's our favourite part of the story
Let's just admit we all want to make it too

"Skylor, make sure Kai protects you everyday" Nya said to Skylor who is getting married with her older brother. "I will, Nya, thank you for being supportive of my relationship with your brother, you both must really cared for each other" Skylor said. "Yeah, we do, that's what siblings do: they always support each other in their life" Nya said. Skylor and Nya hugged and Skylor leave the room.

Later on the wedding of Kai and Skylor, they both say their I Do's to each other and kissed making everyone cheered. "Hey, Nya, have Jay asked you the big question yet?" Kai said to his younger sister. "No, why is that Kai?" Nya said. "Oh, I just thought you two had dated for about 5 years and I think it's time for you two get married" Kai said. "Please, Kai, I do not want another crazy wedding day" Nya said referring to the 'wedding' of her and Cole. "Sis, you will not had a crazy wedding, you'll had a beautiful wedding with Jay and he and I bond throughout those 5 years, I give him my blessing for him to marry you" Kai said. "Kai, that's so kind you give Jay your blessing for him to marry me but I'm not ready to get married" Nya said. "Nya, look at me, I'm married with Skylor and our honeymoon is at Paradise for 2 weeks, I think you are ready to get married" Kai said. Nya smiled and she hugged her brother. "I hope you're right" Nya said. "I'm always right, Nya, I'm your older brother and I will always care about your relationship with Jay" Kai said. "But tell me when he breaks your heart, I already made Zane build a bomb" "Really, Kai?" "Yep, but don't worry, you won't get hurt" "You're always my overprotective brother who is married" The siblings laughed and Kai and Skylor went on the dance floor to dance in front of everyone.

Ever ever after
If we just don't get it our own way
Ever ever after
It may only be a wish away

Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve
Sometimes you reach what's real just by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed
There is joy to be claimed in this world
You even might wind up being glad to be you

Ever ever after
Though the world will tell you it's not smart

Ever ever after
The world can be yours if you let your heart
Believe in ever after

No wonder your heart feels it's flying
Your head feels it's spinning
Each happy ending's a brand new beginning
Let yourself be enchanted, you just might break through

"Hey, Nya, can I take you to your balcony?" Jay said. "Yeah, I definitely need some air after dealing with some bakers over some cake thief" Nya said and they both hold hands to go to the balcony.