Chapter 18(The Surprise for you readers)

Hey readers, are you ready for the surprise? I want to thank a lot of Wattpad authors who love Water Lightning and I'm appreciated of the votes and lovely comments in this story.

Here is your surprise, readers!

Keep scrolling

Just keep scrolling

Wait for it......

We're almost there

There it is! 😃

Readers, I'm going to make my first Kailor story after Water Lightning!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! Kailor's my second favorite ship after Jaya.

The story plot of this story is that Kai, a pop star have been pressured by his manager to find a girlfriend in order to sing a duet in about 5 days. Many girls Kai dated keep on breaking up with Kai since Kai only care so much of fame and money and he never get to know so much about his previous girlfriends. Kai's manager decided to host a contest for girls to sign up for singing a song in order to be Kai's girlfriend to sing a duet with him.
A waitress at her father's noodle shop, Skylor, decided to sign up as a mysterious singer and one day with a help with Kai's sister, she was in disguised and sing a song that Kai fell in love with her. Skylor end up leaving the stage without answering Kai's questions of who she is. The manager decided to spread the word of the mysterious female singer and called her the Phoenix.
The manager decided to find out who is the Phoenix by hosting a  masquerade ball at Cliff Gordon's estate.
Will Kai ever see the Phoenix again? Will he learn that fame and money aren't the important things in the world? Will Skylor ever revealed her identify at the masquerade ball? Will Kai and Skylor ever be together?

That's the plot of the next story. It's also a musical story. I hope you readers love the surprise! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!
Comment your thoughts on this Kailor story I'm going to do next! Or Vote!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!