4

Hoseok had woken up to the sound of Jimin playing a mobile game on his phone. He rolled off the couch and Jimin's lap onto the floor, rubbing his eyes and blinking a few times to wake himself up.

Jimin didn't take his eyes away from the flashing lights and muted sounds of his phone but asked, "How was your nap?"

Hoseok muttered something Jimin couldn't understand before standing and stretching. He left the younger on the couch as he made his way into his small kitchen. His eyes widened slightly as he looked at the time. It was almost 7:00 PM. he had slept for almost four hours. He trudged back into the living room, slightly glaring at Jimin. The younger was paying zero attention to him, however, his eyes still glued to the small screen in his hands.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Hoseok demanded, letting his hands rest on his hips.

"Because I wanted dinner..." he let out a frustrated yell as his game ended declaring him the loser. He threw the phone down and finally gave Hoseok his full attention, "You're buying, remember?"

Hoseok sighed but nodded, "I remember." he walked over to his couch, eyes settling on his coffee table and finally finding the object he desired. he picked his phone up with a hushed ah ha! and dialed the number for the pizza delievery.

After ordering, he turned to Jimin, "Do you want to watch a movie?"

Jimin hummed in agreement, "Sure, but afterwards, we have to talk."

Hoseok went about choosing a movie while Jimin busied himself in the kitchen getting out plates and cups. He chose two cans of beer out of the fridge feeling as though he could use a drink. He poured their drinks before setting them both down on Hoseok's coffe table and flopping out on his couch. Hoseok had finally selected a movie, popping it in the DVD player before sitting back next to Jimin. He picked his own cup up, taking a little sip and waiting for the show to start.

"So," Jimin drew the one word out, "What do you know about this new hottie across the hall?"

Hoseok sighed into his cup, this time taking a rather large gulp. He decided he would rather be a bit buzzed before talking about Min Yoongi - he knew that was who Jimin was referring to

"I know he's grumpy and he likes to sleep in late."

Jimin giggled at that, following the older's lead and taking a swig from his own beer. He was about to ask another question but was immediately shushed by Hoseok seeing as the movie had finally started.

There was a knock on the door, causing both their heads to whip up away from the screen. Jimin reached for the remote, gabbing it and pausing the move.

"That was fast...." Hoseok muttered. He hauled himself off of the couch, making his was over to the door, money in hand, prepared to pay for the food and get back to the movie waiting on them. However there was a surprise waiting on him when he opened the door.

The delivery boy was standing with his head down, fiddling with something in his front pocket, his baseball cap hiding his face. His outfit was pretty standard in Hoseok's opinion. Dark shirt with the pizza delivery place's logo, ripped jeans, sturdy boots and a white bomber jacket. The delivery boy finally lifted his head, "That will be-"

"Yoongi?"