17

"He didn't even kiss you?" Jin almost shouted in surprise. Hoseok was cute - he should have at least gotten a peck.

Hosoek's face grew warm, "No, I took him home before he could go any farther or do anything that might make him regret."

Jin clicked his tongue, "Hoseokie, you should've taken the opportunity handed to you."

Hoseok shot Jin a look, "I don't just make out with any guy like you do, you know,"

Jin laughed and held his hands up, "Shots fired." he kept giggling, "There's no reason to be so defensive. And I don't just make out with anyone, I pick and choose. Can I help I was born with a beautiful face? People just can't get enough of it." he indicated his face with a small grin on his lips, "Worldwide handsome is what I am."

Hoseok laughed at that. Jin certainly was a very beautiful man but he didn't know if he would go that far. However, Jin could be a bit vain sometimes and it was usually easier - and funnier - to play along with it.

"Sure, hyung."

There was a knock at the door, halting Hoseok and Jin's conversation. Jumping off the couch and running to his door, Hoseok didn't bother to glance through the peephole - he never did. Instead he threw open the door a wide smile on his face. usually he'd be expecting friends around this time but the blond hared man standing outside his apartment wasn't exactly a friend.

Hosoek's smile faltered slightly when he saw Yoongi at his doorstep but he quickly recovered. Opening the door a bit wider he beckoned the older inside. Yoongi never once met Hosoek's gaze. His own dark eyes flicked up a tiny bit so he could see where he was walking but otherwise they mostly stayed glued to his boots.

Hosoek led Yoongi into his living room. Jin was certainly surprised to see him, his eyebrows raised in a bit of confusion but friendly smile on his face.

"Jin hyung, this is Yoongi hyung," Hoseok introduced the two.

"Ah, so you're Min Yoongi?" Jin questioned, extending his hand to be shook.

"Yeah, uh..." Yoongi shook his hand before turning to Hosoek," I didn't know you had company... I can come back later -"

Jin stood and shook his head, "No, not at all, I was just leaving." he patted Hoseok on the back and gave him a wink, "Bye Hoseokie, don't get into any trouble."

Hosoek waited until Jin left to give his full attention to Yoongi. The older had his head down, staring at his scuffed up boots and frowning.

"Why so down, hyung?" Hoseok tried.

"I wanted to apologize for last night...." Yoongi still refused to meet Hosoek's eyes.

Hoseok gulped, "So you remember what happened?"

Yoongi grimaced, "Yes,"

"Yoongi hyung -" Hoseok sighed but was cut off.

"No, Hoseok. It was wrong of me. I shouldn't have come on to you like that. I was drunk and not thinking straight. I didn't mean anything I said or did." he paused, searching for the right words, "Maybe we should stay away from each other for a bit?"

"Um..." Hoseok felt his heart sink into his stomach. He had just been making some headway with Yoongi and no the older was going to just ignore him?

Yoongi didn't wait for Hoseok to say anything else. He simply turned and left without another word, leaving Hoseok all alone. Again.