25

Yoongi picked Hosoek up at his apartment two minutes before 7:00 PM. As Hoseok opened the door with a grin he look on upon a very nervous Min Yoongi. The man was holding a bouquet of daisies and a box of choclates in the shape of a heart. the cliché-ness of the sight made Hoseok aww and swoon with delight. he pulled Yoongi inside, telling him to make himself at home. As usual, Yoongi did the exact opposite. He stuck the flowers and candy out to Hoseok with a very stiff manner. It made Hoseok want to burst out laughing. They had practically made out in front of a stranger - how could flowers and chocolates be so difficult for the man?

"Thank you, hyung!" Hoseok cooed. He made his way to his kitchen, plopping the chocolates onto the counter and gently placing the daisies in a vase of water and fluffing the petals slightly before placing them in the center of his kitchen table, "Daisies are my favorite!"

"That's what Jimin said...." Yoongi muttered as he rubbed his hands on his pants.

Hoseok chuckled, walking back out of the kitchen and hugging Yoongi with all his might, "Aww, you asked my best friend what my favorite kind of flowers were? You're so sweet, hyung!"

"Hoseok, let go..." His voice was slighty strained and of course muffled by how hard the younger was squeezing him, "I can't breathe, seriously, Hoseok."

Stepping back but not letting go of Yoongi's hands, he grinned up at the older with pure excitement. Yoongi felt himself melting and for a spilt second he wished that Hoseok hadn't stopped hugging him even if he couldn't breathe. Would it be such a bad way to go?

"Where are we going?" Hoseok jumped up and down slightly with a kind of childish excitement that made Yoongi want to just pin him down and squeeze his cheeks.

"It's a surprise." He replied, looking for Hosoek's coat. He finally found it laying over the arm of his couch. he picked it up, opening it so he could help Hoseok put it on.

"Aww, hyung!" Hoseok whined but he let the older help him with his coat. He liked Yoongi being a gentleman, it made his heart swell.

"None of that," Yoongi chuckled, "I want it to be a nice surprise and let it be a good evening."

Hoseok pouted but replied with, "ok, hyung," anyway.

Their ride in Yoongi's car was a relatively short one - perhaps only twenty minutes long. hey filled the silence with the music from the radio playing softly in the background as they asked about each other's day. Yoongi found he loved listening to Hoseok talk about teaching and dancing. he wished he could have seen some of the solos Hoseok was telling him about back when the younger used to compete and perform.

"Would you dance for me someday?" Yoongi asked quietly, eyes on the road.

Hoseok grinned and giggled, "Of course, hyung!"

Yoongi could hardly stand the sound of Hoseok's giggle. He had always hated giggling - it reminded him of children - but when Hoseok giggled he found himself smiling. He wiped the smile off of his face. Since when had be become so soft? Another bout of Hosoek's giggles had him smiling once again. Obviously, it couldn't be helped.

They pulled into the parking lot of a well lit and cozy looking restaurant. Yoongi got out of the car, walking to the passenger side and opened Hoseok's door for him, helping him out of his seat. hey walked to the door side by side before Yoongi stood back and held the door open for Hoseok. It made another slew of giggles pour from his mouth. He liked it when Yoongi was attentive.

The couples was greeted by and overly excited waitress before being sat down and asked what they wanted to eat. Hoseok left it up to Yoongi, asking the man to order for both of them. He wanted to see what Yoongi thought he might like. They talked about their jobs a bit longer as they waited on their food. Hoseok found out Yoongi worked as a music producer and listened to him speak animatedly about his rapping and music.

Their food soon enough and they both tucked in, conversation on hold as they tasted their meals. Hoseok let his eyes wander the place. It was quaint and softly lit - the perfect place for couples. Hoseok was currently sharing a booth with Yoongi - both on their own sides so they could look at each other's faces throughout the night.

Hoseok's eyes landed on another couple at a table across the restaurant - a man and a woman. He wasn't the only one who had noticed. The man at the other table had wandering eyes as well and they soon met Hoseok's. The other man locked gazes with Hoseok and smirked. He was a bit older than Hoseok with dyed dirty blond hair. He was a taller, buffer man with lightly tanned skin and mahogany colored eyes. He, of course, was dressed to impress, ripped jeans, graphic tee and black blazer. Hoseok quickly looked away and back to his food. He felt his eyebrows jump as he let out an involuntary squeak of surprise.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi was giving him a strange look. His fork was midway to his mouth.

"Umm," What should he say? It's just my ex is here and we had a really bad relationship and I don't want to be anywhere near him? No, that would ruin everything. He just had to get over it and deal with the circumstances. regrouping and recovering for a moment would be the best plan, "I just have to go to the restroom." she stood up, bumping into their table with his hip, jarring the plates and utensils, "Sorry!" he apologized before rushing off.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok waddled away quickly, his eyes scanning the walls for the restroom signs. he seemed to have found his way and disappeared around one of the walls. Yoongi let out a small groan. Was he making him nervous? How could he have messed up? He took Hoseok out to dinner, he was being a gentleman, they were having a nice, airy conversation, he hadn't even cursed - what had changed?

-------------

I'm going to be gone for a few days so i'm giving you extra updates! I might be convinced to update another chapter tonight, not sure yet XD