Special Christmas chapter

Merry Christmas everyone! I thought since it is Christmas I'd update and give you not only the normal chapter but also something a bit special for the holidays! So enjoy!

=====================================================

Yoongi took a deep breath before walking into the dance studio. He knew he came early for class - he was hoping he'd find Hoseok. Walking in he noticed Jimin standing behind the desk, his face down and half illuminated by the computer screen in front of him. Stepping forward he cleared his throat.

Jimin's head snapped up and he broke out into a grin, "Hey Yoongi-hyung!" his eyes cut to the clock handing on the wall, "You're a bit early."

Yoongi nodded. He was carrying a tin box. It was a bright green and very festive with pictures of cartoon reindeer on the sides.

"I know, I was looking for Hoseok. Has he come in yet?"

Jimin opened his mouth to answer when the bell over the door rang signaling the arrival of yet another person. Jimin's smile grew even wider and he pointed behind Yoongi. The older whipped around and saw Hoseok standing at the door, taking his hat off and shaking out his coat.

"Hoseok hyung!" Jimin called.

Hoseok hummed, still in the process of folding his jacket, making sure it was neat and tidy.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi tried.

Hearing Yoongi's voice, Hoseok's head lifted. he said nothing instead pointing towards the clock as Jimin had done, indicating Yoongi was early. The action made Yoongi chuckle and he fought to not break out in a gummy smile.

Jimin cleared his throat, "Well, I have some work to do in the other room so I'll see you two a tad bit later," Hoseok could hear the smirk on his face as he all but skipped away and out of sight.

"Yes?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi stuck the tin out to him, "Here,"

"What is it?" Hoseok took the offered parcel, a small smile straining to break out on his face.

"They're cookies."

Hoseok laughed that time, "Cookies, huh?"

Yoongi nodded, "Everyone eats cookies." he muttered. He was about to walk away when footsteps caught his attention.

Jimin laughed as he reappeared, "Before you two go anywhere, I have to do something." he stepped closer to the two and pulled something out of his pocket.

Mistletoe.

Hoseok felt the heat rising to his cheeks and glanced at Yoongi. The older seemed to be unaffected, hands in his pockets, dark eyes unreadable.

"Ji-Jimin, this is a dumb kid's tradition and I really don't think Yoon-"

A soft pair of lips on his own stopped Hoseok mid sentence. It was barely a peck but it sent a buzz through Hoseok's entire body. His eyes widened and he couldn't stop himself from bringing his fingers up to brush against his own lips when Yoongi pulled back.

"Merry Christmas, Hoseok." Yoongi smirked. His eyes landed on Jimin next. The youngest had been standing about a foot away, laughing until he seemed to have hurt himself but he quickly stopped hen he noticed the gleam in Yoongi's eyes. With a small shriek, he ran away causing a fit of laughter from both Hoseok and Yoongi.