8

Hoseok slammed the door in the older's face, not caring if it hurt his feelings or not. Why should he care? Yoongi needed to leave him alone. Nothing good ever happened when Hoseok saw Yoongi. He thought he had been falling for the other but now all he could feel was hurt when he looked into those dark eyes.

"Hoseok, I want to talk to you!" Yoongi shouted while pounding on the door.

"Screw you, Yoongi!" Hoseok shouted back. He vowed not to open the door, instead trudging back to his bedroom and slumping into his covers.

He faintly heard Yoongi shouting something from behind the door. He ignored it, rolling over and curling into a ball again. He knew Yoongi would give up sooner or later and he needed to get some sleep before work.

Hoseok was mistaken. Yoongi stood banging on his door for a solid hour before Hokseok had decided he'd had enough. the sounds was becoming obnoxious and was keeping him awake longer than need be. Maybe he could just go to the door and tell Yoongi off again Then, maybe, he'd go away.

Standing, he walked back to his door, unlocking it and pulling it open in one swift motion, "Go away!" he yelled.

Hoseok tried to slam the door again but Yoongi quickly stuck his foot in the opening, preventing the door from shutting any further.

"I said, I need to talk to you."

"Well, I don't need to talk to you!" Hoseok grunted while trying to push the door closed. He was using all of his body weight, practically slumped against the wood, trying his best to force some kind of movement. Yoongi was standing firm, not moving in the slightest. Hoseok finally gave up, panting for air and slumping his shoulders a bit in defeat.

"Will you let me talk, now?" Yoongi's voice was calm, his head low giving Hoseok a perfect view of his newly bleached hair. There was only a hint of his former black hair poking out from the roots. Hoseok gulped. he loved that almost white hair on Yoongi and he wasn't even sure why.

Hoseok shook those thoughts away, crossing his arms and putting on an angry face., "Fine."

"I was an ass..." he paused, his eyes darting back and forth while trying to look everywhere but Hoseok's face, "I'm sorry."

Hoseok shrugged. The apology tugged at his heart strings a bit because Yoongi seemed like the person who would have a difficult time admitting fault. That didn't change his hurt or anger, though. Yoongi could apologize all day long and it wouldn't change the fact that he had insulted the other.

"Is that it?" Hoseok demanded, "Because I have work in the morning and you're wasting my time."

Hoseok hated the way those words came out and the way Yoongi's face fell after hearing them.

He muttered something under his breath, his head still down. He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"What?" Hoseok leaned forward to hear the other better.

"I said you look cute in that damn sweater, ok?" Yoongi spat. The dark eyed look was back, almost taking Hoseok's breath away and most definitely mesmerizing him. His tone caused Hoseok to pull back a bit. A stunned silence took over their conversation.

Hoseok didn't reply. He simply shut the door on Yoongi, hoping he'd finally leave him alone. It was getting late and he still had work in the morning. Those words meant something to Hoseok, though. It gave him a tiny glimmer of hope that Yoongi might actually like him or think him attractive. And Hoseok knew that was a dangerous feeling.