35

When Yoongi woke up, something was definitely off. He wasn't in his bed, he wasn't waking up to a soft darkness and he definitely had the worst headache he had ever experienced in his life. He shifted a bit, rubbing his face and breathing deeply. Even breathing hurt. Allowing his eyes to flutter open and adjust to the bright light spilling into the room he realized he was in the living room. He must have been on his couch but it didn't feel like his couch. Looking up, he saw Hoseok's face, quiet snores making their way through his slightly opened mouth. He realized the position he was in - practically laying on Hoseok, his body in between Hoseok's legs and his head on Hoseok's chest. Even the idea of being in such a position made him uncomfortable. But Hoseok was so warm....

Yoongi tried to pull himself up and off the other but it was at that point he realized that Hoseok had his arms thoroughly wrapped around him, holding him in place and to himself.

Yoongi grumbled a silently as he possibly could, trying to tug on Hosoek's arms in an effort to release himself. Hosoek stirred slightly. Yoongi halted his movements. He wanted to get up, not wake Hoseok. He looked back around- it seemed he didn't exactly have a choice if he wanted his freedom. He would have to wake Hoseok or wait until he woke up himself.

But his head hurt so much....

One more looked at Hoseok had Yoongi laying his head back down on the younger's chest, muttering insults quietly and not meaning a word that left his mouth. He would never admit it, however uncomfortable he felt, he liked this. He liked having Hoseok close and feeling him breath steadily, warmth seeping into him from below. He liked feelings ecure and snuggled tightly in Hoseok's arms. He liked looking at the cute scene of Hoseok's barely open mouth and the soft snores leaving his coral pink lips.

Slowly, he moved his own hand down, patting his pocket and grinning in triumph as he realized he did indeed have his phone tucked away in the folds of his jeans. He slipped the device out, opening the camera and snapping a picture of the two of them, cuddled together. He tried not to chuckle at the picture but he swore he had never seen anything so adorable in his entire life. Hoseok literally glowed in the light of the room despite his open mouthed sleeping. If Yoongi had never met him and had been shown such a picture of him, he would have mistaken him for some sort of living angel.

"And you're all mine," he murmured.

Hosoek stirred again at that, eyes fluttering open softly, the brown orbs taking in his surroundings and finally seeming to notice Yoongi on top of him. His own chest rumbled with silent laughter as Yoongi stared his down from his chest. Hoseok unwrapped his arms from the other, stretching as well as he could in the position he was in.

"If you get up," he yawned before he could finish the sentence, "I'll make you some coffee and get you some medicine. Your head must be killing you."

Yoongi hummed in agreement but made no move to get off of Hoseok, instead wrapping his own arms around the younger's middle and snuggling his head further into the folds of Hoseok's shirt.

"Yoongi hyung?"

Another hum.

"You need to get off of me so I can get you things."

Once again, a hum but Yoongi didn't stir.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, wriggling around underneath Yoongi to get him to move. The older only held on tighter.

"What's gotten into you, hyung? Don't you want something for your head?"

Yoongi groaned, not opening his eyes or even moving his head, "What I want is for you to shut up and stop moving... you're really warm."