Chapter 6 - The Weirdest Skype Conversation Ever

AN: Here it is!! Another chapter! I had more time on my hands today than I thought. I really hope you like it!

Claire’s POV

             I was getting nervous and not to mention lonely. I hadn’t talked to Niall in a week. I knew that today was the last day of boot camp because Niall had texted me his schedule. I was so worried he wouldn’t make it through. He would be so devastated he would probably hide away in his room for a week. If I was thinking logically then I should just text him, but I wasn’t thinking logically. What if he didn’t want to talk to me? What if he was to busy? What if he didn’t answer? I started to pick up my iPhone when it started to vibrate and play Baby by Justin Bieber. Yeah, I personally don’t like the song, but Niall set it as my ring-tone for me and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by changing it. I was relieved when the caller ID said Nandos (aka Niall).

          Nandos to Clairebear: Hey! I really need to talk to you!! NOW!! Open up Skype. I’m calling you.

          Clairebear to Nandos: OK!! I’m opening it now!

           I ran to my room where my laptop was waiting. I clicked on the Skype icon and finally after what felt like a really long time it opened. I accepted Niall’s call and saw is face pop up on my screen.

          “Hey Nialler! I’ve missed you so much!”

          “Hey Claire baby! I’ve missed you too!”

           “So, I’m assuming that you have good news for me since you were so eager to talk to me.”

           Niall spent the next ten minutes explaining everything that’s been happening over the past week. I was almost brought to tears when he got to explaining day. I couldn’t believe it. Niall was so lucky. Two second chances. One from Katy Perry herself and one from the judges.

             “Well Niall, I am very disappointed right now.”

T          The concerned look on Niall’s face grew. “Why? What did I do?”

            “Niall relax! I’m just kidding! I couldn’t be more proud of my Nialler! I’m just sad I won’t be able to see you for even longer.”

              “I know Claire. I haven’t been able to hug you in over a week! It’s hurting me inside and out. I might just die!”

                I laughed at this. “You aren’t going to die Niall.”

               “Niall! What did you do with my food!” I heard an unfamiliar voice yell.

               “Niall, who was that?” I questioned.

              “Niall!”

              “I didn’t do anything with it Louis! Go accuse someone else like Harry!”

            “Accuse Harry of what Niall?” A boy coming into the room asked; apparently named Harry.

            “Boys! Don’t fight with each other!” Another boy said.

             I was officially confused. Since when did Niall have this many roommates. I thought he said I had one. One that was a lot quieter than these people. I saw Niall start to get up from his chair in front of the computer.

           “Niall! What’s going on over there?”

            “Hold on a second Claire!”