Chapter 24 - Amusement Park Drama

AN: Hello lovely readers! Please don't hate me! I know it took me longer than usual to upload, but I have my reasons. One, I had a spilting headache. Two, I strongly believe my headache caused temporary writer's block. And finally, My family has kept me extremely busy the past few days. But, anyway, I have a feeling this upload is a decent lengh and I hope you like it! Oh, there's a surprise at the end. ;)

Niall’s POV

              I was excited to go to the amusement park for the day. I hadn’t been to one since me and Claire were about 13 or 14 years old. And I defiantly hadn’t been to one inLondon. I heard it was huge and the rides were sick. But, I was honestly surprised Claire agreed to come. She absolutely hates amusement parks. Or the rides, for the most part. She always had and never told me why. I always was asking, but she brushed it off every time. When we got there I saw it was practically deserted. I guess people stayed inside at home on cold and cloudy days. We paid for admission and sat down at a table to make a plan of what we were going to do. I was planning on spending half the time with the boys so I could go on the rides and half the time with Claire alone. And alone was the key word. No boys were going to ruin my plans this time.

              “I say we go on that rollercoaster first.” Louis said pointing at the map we had. Everyone agreed except Claire and Harry. We looked at them.

              “What, you guys afraid?” Zayn asked. They nodded.

              “Claire doesn’t really like rides.” I said standing up for her. She smiled at me.

              “Me too.” Harry said.

              “You guys can go on any rides you want. Me and Harry can do something else.” Claire said.

              “You sure?” Liam asked.

              “Yeah, I don’t know about Harry, but I don’t want to ruin your fun.” She answered. We all nodded. I gave her a kiss.

              “Don’t worry, I’ll be back to kidnap you later.” I whispered to her.

              “Ok.”

              The four of us got up from the table leaving Claire and Harry alone. If Harry did anything to her I would kill him later.

Harry’s POV

              “Well, I thought I was the only person that didn’t like rides.” I said turning to Claire.

              “Same here. So, what are we going to do now?”

              “Well, I don’t really know.”

              “I think we should take some pictures.” She said pulling out her phone.

              “Why?”

              “Because it’s fun, and then I can never forget today.”

              “Good point.” I said taking out my phone. I opened my camera and snapped a picture of her.

              “Did you just take a picture of me?”

              “Yeah.”

              “I wasn’t ready! I bet I look completely stupid!” I looked at the photo. To be honest, it wasn’t the most flattering.