Chapter 25 - Why Am I Weak?

AN: Hello everyone! I'm here with an upload even though I didn't met my goal of five votes or five comments. But on the bright side I've gained some amazing fans! I just want to say thank you to everyone that takes time out of their day to read this! It really means a lot to someone with hopes of being a professional writer! <3 So without further a do, chapter 25!

P.S. There's a picture of Claire's outfit on the side!

Niall’s POV (A few minutes earlier)

              I had just come out of the bathroom when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the blonde waitress again. I realized I didn’t know her name so I looked at her name tag. Caitlin was her name.

              “Is there something I can do for you Caitlin?” I asked her.

              “Why are you dating that bitch?” She asked, completely ignoring my question.

              “Because she’s been my best friend for a long time and I love her.” I answered.

              “Well best friends can be replaced.” She said pushing me against the wall. I was really creeped out at this point. This girl was more than a regular fan. She was completely, utterly obsessed. I tried to push her away, but she was surprisingly strong for her size. She grinned wildly before practically ripping my shirt off. She crashed her lips into mine before I had a chance to react. I squirmed and struggled to get away, but her lips stayed connected. We had turned around and that’s when I saw Claire standing there. Seeing her I got more strength and finally pried Caitlin off me. She turned around and saw Claire.

              “You’ve been replaced bitch.” She said sweetly. I was speechless and so was Claire. She wasn’t being replaced. That’s when she turned around and ran. Coming back to reality I quickly grabbed my shirt off the floor and put it back on. I started to run after Claire when Caitlin pulled me back.

              “She’s not worth it Niall. I love you more than she ever will.”

              “Caitlin, you’re wrong. Claire is completely worth it. I’ve loved her since I was 13 years old. She is an amazing girl and I would never leave her for someone like you. So just fuck off!” I said. I could tell she was shocked, but I didn’t care. I ran back to the booth where my jacket was and put it on. I ran out the door into pounding rain. Just great. I called out Claire’s name even though I knew she wouldn’t answer. Why didn’t we stay home today? I pulled out my phone. Ten new text messages.

Liam: What happened Niall? Claire’s crying her eyes out!

Liam: NIALL! Please respond! What did you do?

Louis: Niall! Get back to the car! What did you do to Claire?

Louis: Get your bloody arse to the car Niall! Or I’m leaving without you!

Zayn: What’s going on Niall? Claire’s a wreck!

Harry: What did you do Niall? I thought you said you would never hurt Claire again!

Harry: Get over here and apologize Niall!

Louis: Niall I’m taking Claire back to her hotel.

              I replied to the boys texts and met Liam, Harry, and Zayn near the park entrance. I could tell they were really mad.

              “Care to explain Niall?” Harry asked as I sat down next to him.

              “Yeah, I do actually. I swear it was all a misunderstanding! Me and Claire were eating at a restaurant and the waitress seemed to like me a lot. After we ate I went to the bathroom and when I came out she was waiting for me. She pushed me against the wall and ripped my shirt off! Then she kissed me and Claire saw us. I tried to push her away, but she was surprisingly strong. When she saw Claire she called her a bitch. I ran after her, but it was too late.”