Part 2

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese

"AHHH," I shouted as I fell off my bed for the second time in two days. My alarm clock had startled me and I lost my balance. I could feel the bruises from yesterday getting worse as I lifted myself off the ground. Checking my clock, I saw that the time was 9:30. I never wake up this early on the weekend. What did I even set the alarm for?

Ohh...the audition, I'm going to be LATE!

I started to throw my clothes around looking for the perfect outfit to impress the judges

I started to throw my clothes around looking for the perfect outfit to impress the judges. Then I ran down the stairs, nearly falling over in the process. I grabbed a apple and said goodbye to my aunt. JYPent wasn't to far from my house so I decided to walk.

*****

As soon as I arrived at JYP entertainment, butterflies filled my stomach. Today was the day that I was going to become a kpop idol. That's if I got in at least.

I went over to a cute looking receptionist and asked where the auditions were being held. She pointed me in the right direction and I headed on my way.

I was rushing to get there and I wasn't looking where I was going. Suddenly, I felt a bump to the head and then I was on the floor. Slowly I opened my eyes to see a handsome boy standing over me.

"Sorry...I..I wasn't looking where I was going," I apologised, feeling a slight blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Oh no that's okay," The boy replied, a look of concern plastered across his face.

"Well, I better be going, I'm going to the auditions," I explained, after I got up of the floor.

"I might see you around then, my name is Jinyoung," He said.

"My name is Y/N," I said , while running down the corridor. That was so embarrassing, I thought to myself. I made it to the audition in time and sat to wait for my name.

*****

"Y/N," called the assistant, "it's your turn next." I stood up slowly and ran through my audition in my mind. Stepping inside the room I noticed the three judges sitting at some sort of panel. They seemed to be discussing the previous candidate.

When they stopped talking their attention turned to me.

"Okay Y/N, please rap, dance and sing so we can assess your talent," said the oldest male judge.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"I will be singing and rapping BlackPink Playing with fire" I told them. They each gave a nod which I assumed was my turn to sing. After I finished singing, the judges seemed impressed. Then they explained that you needed to dance to a random song.

(The first girl)

The judges all went silent for a few seconds until they started to clap. The oldest guy who I assumed was JYP himself motioned to his assistant. Then he whispered something in her ear. His assistant left the room and I heard shouts of disappointment from outside.

"Y/N, we would like you to train to be in a new group we are planning called Melody," he explained, "Welcome to the JYP Nation."

Internally I was freaking out so I just gave a small nod to acknowledge what he had just said.

"We would like you to meet your fellow group members and you will all stay in a dorm together so you grow close while training. You will have the chance to take you belongings with you to the dorms but there will already be furniture provided. Hopefully you have looked at the contracts and will be able to sign on now," JYP explained.

I was trying to pay attention but my brain was overwhelmed. I was going to become an idol. I was going to fulfill my dreams.

Then JYP stood up and walked towards the door,"Please come to meet your new group members and from there you will go to your dorm." I quickly followed him until we reached a door of a practice room. I waited for JYP to open it but he motion for me to instead.

I opened the door slowly, nervous of what was on the other side.