Part 19

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese

*****

I walked out of my practice room to be greeted by our manager.

"Y/N, today you will be modelling with some other idols."

I was so tired from our schedules that I didn't really process the words, I just followed my manager. As I made it to the car, I finally realised what she said.

"Wait, which other idols?" I asked.

"Oh, it's just a JYP shoot so there are some members from most of the younger JYP groups," Manager Unnie explained, a knowing grin on her face. I knew what that look meant. She wouldn't tell me who they are.

I tried to guess which groups would be there. In the end, I came up with Stray kids, Twice and Got7. I couldn't think of anyone else who would be there. I wonder which members would be there.

As we pulled up to the location I noticed 3 guys and 2 girls standing there with cameras set up around them.

"Are we late?" I asked manager unnie. I hate being late, it is just so awkward.

"No, they are just early," Manager unnie replied stepping out of the car and swiftly making her way over to the group of people. I had to run to catch up to her. I scanned the idols that were present. Yugyeom and Mark were there, waving at me. Felix from stray kids was there too. We had talked a bit already, bonding over the fact that we used to live in Australia. I was a little disappointed that BangChan wasn't here as well. As I looked at the two girls I stepped back in surprise. They were both from twice, the first being Sana. The second girl was what surprised me, standing right there was Tzuyu.

I had heard that there was a Taiwanese twice member but I never realised that it was her. From her expression, Tzuyu seemed to be having similar thoughts. After the shock wore off, I ran to give her a hug.

"I haven't seen you for years!" Tzuyu said, "I missed you so much"

"Same here," I replied. We hugged for a while until I noticed Sana staring at us patiently yet awkwardly. I nudged Tzuyu and nodded my head in Sana's direction.

"Ahh, Sana unnie this is my childhood friend y/n," Tzuyu explained as I bowed to Sana, "We used to be neighbours until she moved to Australia."

"Everyone gather round"

Our mini-reunion was interrupted by the managers and the photographer calling us over. Apparently, the theme of this photoshoot was Spring. Good thing we were shooting in the Winter then isn't it. We went off to get changed and I, unfortunately, wasn't able to talk more with Tzuyu.

After getting my hair and makeup done I walked out to find only my manager unnie waiting for me.

"Where are all the others?" I asked, looking around for my companions.

"You have a solo shoot first up," Manager unnie said and walked off to talk with the photographer. I stood there, filled with surprise and fear. This was my first photo shoot and I have to do it alone?

"y/n!"

I turned to the sound of my name and found Tzuyu and Sana giving me a thumbs up. On one hand, I was motivated but on the other, I was afraid that they would watch me fail. Before I had the time to make a decision on running away the photographer called me over.

"So I have heard that it's your first photo shoot?" The photographer asked, to which I nodded, "Just act casual and follow my directions."

"Ok"

"Now could you stand against this wall...

*Time skip*

"Great job y/n, you are a natural," the photographer complimented and I bowed in thanks.

I made it out alive. I think that I might have even done ok. I waited through the other idols turns, noting how they posed and their expressions. Once everyone was done, I stood up and joined the photographer.

"Now onto group photos," The photographer said, "first I would Yugyeom and y/n."

Oooooh, I get to work with Yugyeom. Finally, I will have someone who knows what they are doing to cover up my poor attempts at posing. I swear Yugyeom blushed when he heard we were paired together. I wonder what that's about.

I had to change into yet another outfit and we moved locations. When I saw Yugyeom I think I may have blushed a little too. He looked so handsome.

The photographer asked us to do a few poses. It was going well until He asked Yugyeom to put a hand on my shoulder. He legit stepped back and it took him a few moments before he even began to move towards me. What is he afraid of? It's just a hand, it's not he asked us to kiss.

Eventually, Yugyeom got into the pose. After a few more different poses the photographer asked us to hug. It isn't that I don't want to hug him but Yugyeom has lots of fans that would probably kill me. I looked at my manager for guidance and she nodded. I guess it was fine then. As I approached Yugyeom he took yet another step back.

Do I smell bad or something?

After even more reassuring he finally obeyed. See, was it that hard? The photo shoot finished smoothly and I went to take a break before the photos with all 6 of us. Little did I know, two people were watching Yugyeom and I the entire time, their hearts burning with jealousy.

*****

Ahhh, I am so sorry for my lack of updates. I just haven't wanted to write. I don't know how to explain it but every time I would start writing I would suddenly become distracted and find something else to do.

Thank you for being so patient

Author-nim

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for someone to draw? I just can't decide.