Part 21

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese  

*****

Sana pov

I arrived with Tzuyu and we walked to the set together. Even from a distance, I could tell that he was there.

My Yugyeom.

I felt a blush creep over my face as I watched him talk to Mark. When we finally arrived at where the group of people were standing I surveyed everyone. Mark and Yugyeom were standing next to each other with Felix standing awkwardly to the side.

After a quick glance at the group, I turned my attention back to my love. I went to say hello to him but I was interrupted by Mark greeting me. I quickly said hi and turned to Yugyeom. He said hello and looked away immediately. I felt disappointing but I was used to it. Yugyeom had been practically ignoring me for years.

While we were waiting for the director, I was watching Yugyeom and Mark have a conversation. "No I am not buying you lunch," Mark said to Yugyeom, his face scrunching up into a pout. It was one of the most adorable things I have ever seen.

"But hyung, please," Yugyeom pleaded. With that face, I would have given him anything. I started to get angry at Mark for not buying my handsome Yugyeom lunch.

"Fine"

Thank goodness. I was worried that Mark would say no but at least he appreciates Yugyeom. At Marks words, Yugyeom danced around excitedly. I was watching him with a smile on my face when I noticed a car pull up to the set. I saw that there was a girl in the car and my face fell. Hopefully she would stay away from my Yugyeom.

It was Y/N.

Instead of looking at her my eyes moved to Yugyeom. My heart sank at his blushing face and the stillness as he watched at her. I couldn't help but get angry at that. Hopefully he didn't like her because Yugyeom was practically mine.

The second person I looked to was Tzuyu, her face full of joy. Y/N seemed to notice us, specifically Tzuyu. After staring at each other for a good 10 seconds, Y/N and Tzuyu rushed towards each other and hugged. Weirdly I felt angry at Tzuyu. It was like she was betraying me.

While Tzuyu and Y/N were hugging, I stared at Yugyeom who was, in turn, watching Y/N fiercely. I felt my brain fill with jealousy at his expression.

Ever since we met I knew that I had a crush on Yugyeom. So did everyone else in Got7 and Twice. Unfortunately, Yugyeom was too thick-headed to notice my affection. Over the years both Got7 and Twice had tried to get us together yet Yugyeom was never interested.

I had always wished that we would be together but weirdly enough at the moment, I wanted it to happen even more. Yugyeom was still staring at Y/N, his longing look made my toes curl.

The director called everyone over to discuss the theme of the photoshoot. Apparently, the theme was spring. Not surprising since we were about to enter the season.

After the director dismissed everyone, I went to get my styling done. From my chair, I could see Yugyeom. I stared at him while he was getting ready. Every bit of him was perfect, from his face to his hair to his clothes. With or without styling he was the most handsome person I had ever seen.

After my styling was done I went to watch the photoshoot. I started to walk towards the photo taking area, look for who was taking photos. Up first was Y/N.

She was nervous at first but worked off the jitters and fully committed to the modelling. I was annoyed at how good she was even though it was her first time. It just made me more determined to do a good job.

During my photo shoot, I kept glancing at Yugyeom to see if he was watching. Every time I looked he was just staring at Y/N. I felt tears start to fill my eyes. I kept blinking them away but my mascara started to run. Eventually, I had to stop and retouched my makeup. The only attention I got from Yugyeom was a single glance.

The entire time he was doing his photo shoot I watched Yugyeom. Occasionally I gave supportive smiles, all of which went unnoticed. Usually, Yugyeom would at least acknowledge my presence but it was like he was ignoring me.

Finally, after everyone was done, the director called us over to discuss group photos. He talked about how well everyone was doing but all I could think about was being partnered with Yugyeom. I zoned out until I heard

"...Y/N and Yugyeom"

My face fell. I can't believe that Y/N got to do a photoshoot with Yugyeom and I didn't. I looked over to Y/N, she seemed to be happy but not as happy as I would have been. It's like she didn't even care that much. I watched them disappear to go get changed and felt a fire building in my heart. I heard someone coming, looked up and saw Y/N with a smile on her face. My face must have looked angry as she started walking in a different direction.

I almost felt bad but remembered that she got to do the photoshoot. Then Yugyeom walked out from the styling area. I smiled hoping he would just notice me. Unfortunately, instead of walking to me he was walking towards Y/N.

As they looked at each other, I watched Y/N's face and noticed a slight blush. I mean I knew that he looked great but there was no need for her to blush. It's not like she liked him, right?

The photos started and Yugyeom and Y/N were posing. Most of the poses didn't make me jealous until Yugyeom had to put a hand on her shoulder. I bit my lip to stop tears from falling, the same fiery anger creeping over me. They continued with more poses until the photographer told them to hug.

I immediately looked at the ground, unable to lift my eyes. It wasn't just the hug, it was the looks in their eyes. It was like he loved her but that wasn't possible. How could Yugyeom do this to me?

*****

Hi guys

I am sorry that this chapter is basically the same as the last but I have been pretty busy. Hopefully in my holidays I will update more.

Thank you

Author